*15*

Kim Jisoo (neighbour): I know you can take care of yourself to some extent

Kim Jisoo (neighbour): But look *image attached* they look suspicious right?

Kim Jisoo (neighbour): I called a few friends to play bodyguard in case they act up

Kim Jisoo (neighbour): Knock on my door if they do, okay? Or just scream!

Kim Jisoo (neighbour): We can go somewhere after we dealt with them

Jennie chuckled, reading those messages. She was already parking the car. However her smile fell after she looked at the picture. They did kinda look intimidating. There were nine boys and a woman. They were all beautiful. It's not common that so many people come for her. One person would have been more than enough.

The more she looked at it, the more they looked like a gang led by the woman. What if it's true? What could they want from her? No, no. Jennie is not one to judge like that. She should just confront them. Yep.

Shakily she walked the stairs up, avoiding the elevator. There is no way is she going to use an elevator ever again. The one she was stuck in with Jisoo was out of order.

She intentionally walked slowly, hoping they would be gone by the time she reached them but that was unlikely.

...

"You want us to rough some people up?" Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "We are so going to die, you know."

"That's right." Seulgi agreed with her. "We are useless."

"You might be useless but," Jisoo looked like she was thinking of something. As if she spoke before she knew what she was saying, hoping a reason would suddenly come to her mind. "But.... Um, but... But!"

"Great speech Jisoo." Nayeon rolled her eyes. "I think we can totally do it now. Before that speech I felt completely useless like I could get killed but now, after that splendid speech, I feel like I can move mountains."

"But what?" Joohyun frowned. "Say it Jisoo."

A reason finally spoke to her!

"But unnie isn't useless! And neither is Sana!" Jisoo smiled. "So it's okay if everyone else is useless." The raven looked at the blonde. "Back me up Lisa!"

"Jisoo unnie is right!" The blonde stood up. "She might have insulted us and discredited our abilities but she is right! Probably!"

"I think I'm going home." Sana announced and grabbed her jacket.

"No! Don't go!" Jisoo grabbed her arm. "I have cake!"

Sana sighed and sat down. "It better be a good cake."

"It's not," Nayeon responded. "Except if you like burnt cake. She is a master at that."

Jisoo threw her a glare, earning a simple shrug.

"I'm going, after all." Sana was about to open the door when fog was spread everywhere. Seconds later the lights turned off as the curtains were closed and Star Wars music played before a green lightsaber glew in the dark.

"Listen up lesbians!" The lightsaber started to swing around and landed a weak hit on what was probably Sana's head. "Our friend Jisoo needs our help! Isn't that enough reason for us to go to war!?"

"No."

"Of course not."

"Are you stupid?"

"Shut up Dahyun."