*17*

A/N: Wanted to make Jongin Jennie's ex but it's gonna be someone else, after all.

----

Jisu put her backpack next to her chair. They just did their usual morning greetings. She was in a good mood today because her mom made up with her friend. That's a good thing. Now she doesn't have to worry about her being lonely anymore.

Whenever she asks her about her father she turns sad, so she dropped the topic one day. She felt like something was missing though. She believes Jisoo is decent company for her. She laughs and smiles around her, she doesn't do that around just anyone.

"Jisu..." Yeji tapped her shoulder. "Greetings are done. Let's play? I want to draw something with chalk on the stones."

Jisu nodded, following her friend.

As for Jisu she is simply a kid who grew up fast. It's what happens when you are mostly on your own. She wanted to lessen Jennie's burden as well by acting mature. Showing her she can work all she wants and Jisu will still be fine on her own. Seeing her at evening and morning is more than enough.

"Yeji, what's your aunt really like?"

"Aunt Jisoo?" Yeji scribbled a yellow figure on the ground, most likely being Pikachu. It had a big red heart bigger than its chest. "Like that." She didn't forget to draw a heart as lips.

Jisu picked up green chalk and drew an alien with sunglasses and a pacifier in her mouth.

"Do you think a green alien and Pikachu would be a good match?" She tilted her head to her friend.

"Totally! Though not as good as you and me." She bumped her shoulder against the others with a smile.

"I'm sure they are getting there--"

"Don't touch them!"

Jisu immediately recognised that voice. Again? Will this ever stop?

"I can touch whoever I want! This is my playground!"

"He is at it again... I'm going to get Mr. Park." Yeji frowned.

"No!" Jisu held her arm. "He is not going to be of use. If anything ever since Mr. Park saw him bullying others, Soobin has only gotten more determined to harass them. Annoying brats like him always do the opposite of what you tell them."

"So what? We tell him to bully them more?" Yeji's eyebrows creased.

Jisu shook her head.

"I doubt that works either." The little girl stood up. "He needs a taste of his own medicine. He will only stop once we make him know he is not the king of the world."

"W-We...?" Yeji stood up shakily. "Like you and me?"

Jisu looked at her terrified friend before she gave her a reassuring smile. "Wait here."

"Tell those dirty parentless kids to stop crying Ryujin!" Soobin balled his fist with sand and threw it in Yuna's direction.

Yuna was only three years old but that didn't stop him from tormenting her.

"If you have no family you have no name and if you have no name you are a nobody! I'm Choi Soobin remember the name!"

Ryujin jumped in the direction of the sand to shield the younger. Meanwhile Chaeryeong was also close to tears, trying to calm Yuna down by rubbing her back.

"And living behind your family's name is so much better!? What kind of worth does your precious name and reputation have if you haven't moved a finger to achieve it?! You are a leech who knows nothing! Leech Soobin!"