*35*

The last trial took place.

Jennie submitted the chat messages as proof which left no room for imagination.

Even Taehyung lost his smirk, panic seemed to float in his eyes.

During a short break for the judge to contemplate his decision Taehyung walked to Jennie.

"How much?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" Jennie fixed her gaze at him.

"How much do I pay for you to drop the case."

Jennie snorted. "We both know that's pointless Taehyung. I already won."

"Think it through Nini. Do you really want to take over the firm?" He frowned. "You always said you hated those lawyers that defend rich scumbags. Well that's how our firm makes money and you don't have what it takes to pull through with that. Would you be able to defend Lee Seungri?"

"Of course not."

"But I am." Taehyung crossed his arms. "And believe me, you won't like it. You have been working independently so far. It's another world in our firm."

"Then I will restructure our priorities." Jennie shrugged. "Now move. I'm ready to hear the sentence."

The judge cleared his throat.

The judge sentenced him guilty and so YG Entertainment was to pay 10 million won as fine for the sex traffic they organized and 1 million won to everyone they stole from.

“What? That's it? Is that a joke!? Ridiculous!" Jennie raised her voice.

They should be sentenced to fucking prison.

"Silence Attorney." The judge warned.

It's highly unprofessional to have an emotional outburst, Jennie knows that. She bit her lip and stayed quiet.

***

"He got away with it." Jennie rubbed her temples. "I can not consider this a win."

"You did everything you could." Chaeyoung disagreed.

Jennie didn't think that was true either. She should have done better. She only won because of Jisoo..... and Maeng.

She drove back to her apartment to meet up with Jisoo.

The raven found messages that said YG planted cameras everywhere. Even in her home.

Of course she wanted to get rid off them.

However when they spoke about it Jisoo strangely laughed and told Jennie not to worry about it at all.

Because she had the perfect detector eagle for her. Whatever that meant.

***

Dahyun walked into Jennie's apartment and her eyes immediately fell to the bobblehead on the sofa.

"That's a camera." Dahyun said quickly.

"What--"

"There's another one in that plant."

"How do you--"

"In the wall too. Multiple ones--"

"Hold on! How would you know that??" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. "Isn't that just nonsense?"

Jisoo chuckled and shook her head.

"Dahyun has that weird ability to sense cameras from everywhere." Jisoo explained. "I'm not kidding."