*59*

The cold night made their driving session last half an hour as both women were shivering and freezing. They returned to their shared apartment where Lia was already sleeping peacefully in her bed.

"How about we move to a bigger place?" Jennie asked into the room, both dogs nuzzled on her feet while she made hot chocolate. Her daughter also doesn't mind moving as long as she doesn't have to attend a new school.

"And move away from the elevator that made the first step in us being together?" Jisoo shrugged, flipping through the newspaper.

"I can get an elevator in our new house? It could play actual music and have a pool." Jennie suggested, already planning the interior in her head.

This elicited her a laugh from Jisoo. "Sure. If you want that. Now?"

"No rushing. Wedding first." Jennie shook her head.

"Oh right." Jisoo said in realization. They were engaged. And obviously that means a wedding is following. Wow they are getting married. Jisoo was worried she is going to mess the wedding up somehow. She will do her best so no problems occur.

*****

The wedding took place in Jeju island. It's a location they both decided on because of the landscape and organized program.

All of their friends and most people from Jennie's firm were invited. It still wasn't that crowded. They should know everyone that attended.

In the morning they woke up in the hotel and had breakfast in bed. Later Jennie pushed Jisoo out of the room because she didn't want her to see the wedding dress.

When Jisoo was gone Jennie put it on with the help of Chaeyoung, Joohyun and Nayeon.

"It doesn't fit, does it? I shouldn't have eaten that cake. Shit, shit, sh--"

"It fits calm down." Chaeyoung intervened. "Just hold your breath and we will push."

Jennie did as she was told and the women used all their strength to pull it over Jennie's boobs.

"So that's where the cake went. Lucky Jisoo." Nayeon eyed Jennie's chest.

Joohyun slapped Nayeon's arm, reprimanding her. "Is it really a good idea to wear the dress already?"

"Why?" Jennie cocked her head.

"Because we are going hiking." Joohyun stated the obvious.

"Oh that." Jennie chuckled.

*****

"Faster guys! You can do it!" The brunette in white cheered them on.

"You are lucky this is your wedding..." Nayeon frowned, walking out of breath.

When Jennie wrote hiking on the invitation, she meant everyone goes hiking and she gets driven beside them.

"I love hiking." Jennie sighed in contentment, the air brushed against her face, she leaned on the seat and was given a limonade by the driver.

Lisa and Jisoo had a huge gap and walked in snail pace so Jisoo won't see Jennie's dress. The ones that already reached the location were Lia and her friends. Youngsters and their energy.

"This wedding is so much fun. Usually the most exciting thing I do on weddings is dance. Outdoor weddings are rare." Yuna stated, dropping her feet into the water.

"Absolutely." Chaeryeong agreed, watching the elders who were still hiking up.

"This is a nice view." Yeji noted, telling Lia to use this opportunity to capture the moment. So she held her camera up and recorded them.