*19*

What was supposed to be Chaeyoung-buying-beer-and-returning-to-the-studio turned out to be Chaeyoung-buying-beer-then-seeing-an-old-man-with-glasses-and-grey-hair-breathing-heavily-on-the-ground.

She asked him what's wrong only for him to clutch his chest.

"Sir! Do you want me to call an ambulance!?" She asked frantically.

"N-No..." He stuttered. "H-Home... I-If... you could... take me ho--"

"Understood!" Chaeyoung said immediately for him to stop talking. Of course she already forgot about her bag with beer and crisps lying on the wet grass.

He gave her his purse to see his address. It's written in there by his daughter in case such a thing happens.

Struggling she dragged him home by putting his arm around her shoulders. Yes, Chaeyoung is very strong.

However once his home door was opened her eyes widened. Before she could do anything the blonde already took him away from her to bring him to his bed.

When she was done she returned to Chaeyoung to thank her but Chaeyoung showered her with accusations.

"Yes!" Chaeyoung spit at the other accusingly.

"What? It's my fault? What did I even do--"

"You faked this!" Chaeyoung concluded. "And you even got your father to deceive me!"

"I didn't even do anything--"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Lisa sighed and went to open the door since she was awaiting someone. "Hey Donghyuck, my dad is in his bedroom. Thank you in advance."

"No problem, Lis. It's my job." Donghyuck gave both of them a smile and walked to the other room.

"Who was that?" Chaeyoung looked at the retreating figure.

"Donghyuck, he's the nurse." Lisa giggled. "And you can ask him for a nurse license or whatever they have because I'm not faking this. Why would I do that in the first place?"

Chaeyoung was rendered silent. "I don't know... you are weird, so I thought-- I'm sorry."

"You know, you don't need to apologise. I should thank you if anything. If you didn't bring my dad home, I wouldn't know what could have happened." Lisa muttered with a sad glint in her eyes.

"You don't need to thank me either," Chaeyoung said. "That's what any decent human would have done."

"Nah, there are few good people. I'm happy you are one." Lisa said sheepishly before offering Chaeyoung to take a seat. "Do you want some tea and sweets?"

Chaeyoung's ears perked up. She actually thought of leaving but--

"I could never say no to free food."

...

"It's gone!" Baekhyun paced around the room in horror. "How could this happen!?"

"Like I know!" Chanyeol groaned frustrated. How is he going to explain this to Chaeyoung.

"Keep searching boys!" Kyungsoo butted in.

"It's no use! We searched everywhere! It's gone! It's fucking gone!" Sehun slumped himself on the couch in their studio.

"We can still win without it right? It's on Soundcloud nevertheless." Jongdae argued hopefully.

"You heard Ms. Lawyer," Luhan shook his head. "She said it doesn't prove ownership."

"So what now?" Baekhyun fussed.

"What else? Inform Ms. Lawyer." Luhan proposed.

...