*9*

"Hold it in." Jisoo told the younger like it was a brilliant idea she hasn't thought of before.

"I can't hold it Jisoo." Jennie rolled her eyes and walked around the elevator in circles.

"Yes, you can! I believe in you!" Jisoo cheered her on.

"No I really can't..." She became quite jumpy. The need to pee is getting higher the more they talk about it.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo asked.

"Very." Jennie felt like she could explode.

"You know what would be funny?" Jisoo tilted her head to the side.

In response she got silence.

"If one of use had diarrhea."

"What the fuck," Jennie stopped walking and looked at the raven pointedly. "That would be horrible."

"I know right? Isn't it good that you only have to pee?" Her doe eyes were sparkling which really annoyed Jennie. Could they stop shining like that for one second?

"Duh." Jennie responded, waiting for the raven to continue. "And?"

"And nothing."

"Then why did you say that?"

"Just because." The raven shrugged. "I was just thinking about it."

"Stop thinking about weird things and stop putting me in your thoughts. That's not where I belong." Jennie crossed her arms.

"Then where do you belong?"

Jennie raked her fingers through her hair due to frustration.

"That was hot... but, you don't dare to answer the question?" Jisoo challenged.

"First of all, don't mention it, I know I'm hot." Jennie stated confidently. "Secondly, it's not about where I belong but about what belongs to me," She paused, brown orbs flickering to Jisoo. "Just like... you know, a toilet. I certainly own a toilet. Too bad it's not present. It's a really fine one."

"And you say I blabber weird things!" Jisoo muffled her laughter.

Jennie would have countered somehow but her urge to cut the piss out of her was bigger.

"I really really can't hold it anymore..." Jennie muttered distressed.

Jisoo sighed before she started pulling the food out of one grocery bag and stuffed it messily in the other.

The eggs were totally going to break.

When she was done she handed the transparent empty bag to Jennie.

"Here."

Jennie took it from her hands.

"Why are you giving me this?"

Jisoo was baffled how Jennie didn't get the clue.

"To take a piss."

Jennie's eyes widened in realisation as she let go of the bag.

"No! No! Forget it! No! Just no! I have pride! I have a reputation to hold! I'm a classy woman! Very classy! I swear! I only pee into Chanel toilets, not a Walmart bag or whatever that shit is!"

A grin slowly spread itself on Jisoo's face. She pulled a pen out of her pocket and scribbled something on the plastic bag.

"What's that supposed to be? It looks weird..."

"It's the Chanel sign, now you can-"

SLAP!

---