*42* 🔞

Jisu prepared her backpack to leave for the zoo. She was on a walkie talkie call with the girls who got ready as well.

"I don't like him." Yeji said in a low tone.

"He's nice." Jisu shrugged. She told them about her returned dad but there were mixed opinions.

"You like everyone," Yeji retorted. "Even people that don't deserve it."

"I'm giving him a chance. I just want mommy to be happy again. You know, like your mom makes your other mom happy." Jisu exclaimed.

"That's different. They love each other." Yeji explained. "He left her."

"At least he came back.." Chaeryeong trailed off.

Yeji didn't want to argue with the other three about it. Obviously they thought about it differently because of their past experiences. They would most likely be happy if their parents returned even if they left them.

"I still agree with Yeji. It's weird he came back now. It's fishy." Ryujin stated.

"Besides," Yuna started. "Your mom is a lebanese."

"What?" Jisu didn't understand.

"Lebanese." Yuna repeated. "It's obvious. She has the hots for Jisoo."

"Huh?" Jisu was baffled.

"She means lesbian but don't take her seriously." Chaeryeong translated.

"No it's true. I heard the tall blonde mumble it to the tall pink when we were in the woods. She said they are dumb lebanese in love." Yuna retold.

"Lesbian." Chaeryeong corrected.

"Yeah." Yuna said ultimately.

".......Does anyone else think so?" Jisu asked to get second opinions.

Silence settled in.

"Guys?" Jisu frowned.

"We all think so..." Yeji eventually confirmed. "I tried to hint it in the car before. I have seen how my aunt acts around woman she loves and that's how it was."

"My mom would have told me if they do the kissing." Jisu disagreed. "Never mind, I'll just ask her."

*****

In the kitchen Jennie prepared a lunchbox for Jisu to take along to the zoo in case she was hungry, as well as vegetable snacks.

"We are not secretly following her again, are we?" Jisoo asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

She pretty much spent her whole time with Jennie when she wasn't busy with her computers or Jennie wasn't making phone calls.

"No. I have learnt my lesson." Jennie put the last finishing touches on the food.

Jisoo chuckled. "Can I take you somewhere after your business meeting then?"

"You can take me to the farmer's market because we are out of fresh vegetables and fish." Jennie responded.

Not quite what Jisoo expected but anywhere with Jennie is fine. Besides Jisoo was eating dinner at Jennie's place most of the time anyway. So it was really like they were buying groceries together.

"Mommy," Jisu called from the floor. "Do you have anything to tell me?" She inquired and looked between the two oft them suspiciously.

"Take care?" Jennie responded and kissed the crown of her head.