*33*

The trial wasn't going well. Apparently Mino is escaping from the police. His apartment is empty and he can't be found. This of course will make everyone think he truly is the culprit here and not YG.

Almost coming to terms with the fact that Jennie will get disowned she received a rather informative call from her assistant.

Apparently she had a drink with one of Seungri's customers Lee Jong-hyun and surprisingly could gather a lot from his drunk talk.

Jennie has asked her how she got his name in the first place but her assistant nervously claimed someone emailed her that information. One of his victims. Victim because Seungri works with molka. He hides cameras in places to film women get raped by his customers.

"Listen to me Maeng, you will tell me who gave you his name." Jennie demanded on her phone.

"But boss--"

"Don't make me repeat myself Maeng." Jennie said with authority. "Or do you want to lose your job??"

She could hear Maeng groan on the other line.

"I-It was Jisoo-sshi but she asked me not to tell you--"

Jennie ended the call and immediately stormed to Jisoo's apartment in her pyjamas.

After a serial knocking that could make Jisoo think the police came to take her, she opened the door and saw the younger with an angry expression.

"Maeng told you didn't she...?" Jisoo deadpanned.

Jennie glared at her.

"Goddamn it Maeng..." Jisoo murmured under her breath.

"I told you a million times not to get involved." Jennie said firmly. "Did you hack Seungri or what?"

"Well,"

---

"Come one Maeng don't be a coward!" Jisoo pushed the elder woman forward.

"But Ms. Kim will be quite displeased!" Maeng whined. "Are you aware how much I mess up in my job and she still doesn't fire me?? I will never get such a good job again!"

"You only need to put this stick into his laptop and download the software I made." Jisoo handed the small item to the woman. "That's it."

"But--"

"I promise to take the blame if Jennie finds out."

Maeng sighed. "Why do I have to play that role? Can't you ask a friend of yours?"

"You are the only one who has worked for YG before and therefore you know the building in and out. It's going to be easy for you to find Seungri's workplace. No one but you can do it." Jisoo was looking at her with big eyes.