*32*

"Jennie." Nayeon whispered as the other girls already went into the club.

"Yeah?" Jennie was left confused when Nayeon dropped duct tape in her bag.

"You will need this later...and please stay with Jisoo even after tonight." She mumbled and went inside.

If Jennie wants to run, now is her chance. Judging by Nayeon's stressed face when she gave her the item something exhausting might happen that will make her leave Jisoo?

Could whatever happens be worse than peeing in a fake Chanel bag (yeah she is not over it), having her apartment vandalized by weirdos, almost being shot and possibly losing against Taehyung?

The chills went down her spine in anticipation. She considered escaping in this very moment. It was a tempting thought but she failed since someone already catched her.

"Come on Jen!" Jisoo who came back for her said, dragging her inside by her wrist.

***

There are many kinds of drunks.

The one that starts to flirt.

"Yo Rosie posie do you have a mirror in your skirt? Cause I can see myself in i--"

The blushing, yet furious chipmunk snorted loudly and poured her beer over Lisa's head.

Thereafter she began cursing in English with an Australian accent.

"Calm down!" Baekhyun and the boys tried to prevent Chaeyoung from throwing herself at the blonde. It truthfully took all of them to restrain a single Chaeyoung.

Jennie averted her eyes although the scene amused her.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!"

Dahyun gulped down glass after glass, not even seeming like her burning throat affected her one bit.

"EVERYBODY!!"

The hyper drunk.

"Calm the fuck down! Help me Nabong! Jeongyeon!" Sana called for asisstance as she attempted to drag the wild animal away from the liquid.

However the two pretended not to hear anything as they were busy flirting on the dance floor. Maybe they really didn't hear anything. Yup, they were the lovey dovey drunks.

Now comes the drunk Jennie hates absoluetly the most.

Even though she never encountered this breed and had no idea it exists until now.

"I'm taking you home Jisoo." Jennie announced, walking ahead of the raven who followed her. "You had like 30 drinks in a row."

"I had five drinks Jennifer." Jisoo shook her head with a sigh.

"Who cares?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Common sense cares. The lethal dose of alcohol is 5 to 8g/kg - that is, for a 60kg person, 300g of alcohol can kill, which is equal to 30 standard drinks, about 1 litre of spirits or four bottles of wine. Meaning if I had 30 standard drinks I would have already suffered from alcohol poisoning--"

The worst kind of drunk.

The smartass.

"I GET IT!" Jennie gritted her teeth in anger. "Can you stop being such a smartass please! You literally make smoke come out of my ear--"

"Figuratively."

"I know it's figuratively!"

"Then why did you say literally?"