*57.1*

i. short side story: seulrene

Seulgi and Joohyun were sleeping soundly in their shared bed when their door opened and they felt a sudden weight on top of them.

Seulgi opened her eyes first with a grumble. "Yeji...? What's up...?" She asked hoarsely.

"There is something under my bed." The little girl pouted and crawled between the two under the sheets. Good thing they were fully clothed with their sleepwear.

"There are no monsters under your bed." Joohyun picked the little girl up and enveloped her in her arms.

"I know but I hear a chirpy sound... Sometimes there are even feathers under my bed..." Yeji frowned.

"It's in your head." Seulgi assured her, planting a kiss on the crown of her head.

Yeji slowly drifted to sleep while being squeezed inbetween her moms.

"She has a wild imagination." Seulgi whispered.

"Just like you." Joohyun smiled.

"What do you mean?" Seulgi couldn't follow.

"One time, when a dove flew to our room because the window was open, you thought you were recruited to Hogwarts." Joohyun teased.

"You said you wouldn't mention that again!" Selugi whisper shouted with red cheeks.

Joohyun smiled. "You even thought I wasn't into you."

"Well, you could have been more direct..." Seulgi pouted.

"Oh, I was."

"Hey Jisoo, does your sister ever talk about me?" Seulgi asked while Jisoo and Nayeon were playing a shooting game in an arcade.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun just got enough points to win a plushie, so they came back with a big teddy and stood with her, watching them play.

"Unnie? No. Never." Jisoo told her nonchalantly before she did a victory dance as she won the game and Nayeon groaned.

"You can have my teddy." Jeongyeon snatched the oversized plushie from Dahyun and handed it to Nayeon as a consolation prize.

"Aw! Thanks!" Nayeon kissed Jeongyeon's cheek while hugging the plushie with a bright smile.

"Y-You're welcome..." Jeongyeon's lips curved to a smile while blood rushed to her cheeks.

"Our teddy..." Dahyun corrected. "But yeah sure... you are welcome..." She muttered even though no one was listening to her.

Seulgi also sulked in the corner. Jisoo walked to the bear and patted her shoulder. "Just kidding." She stuck her tongue out.

"She speaks about me?" Seulgi asked hopefully.

"She says you are so cool, and so hot, and she wants to marry you one day-"

"You are lying!" Seulgi's eyebrows furrowed as she pouted really big at Jisoo and crossed her arms.

"Believe what you want!" Jisoo laughed. "Anyway gotta leave now! My family is meeting up with acquaintances."

"Will your sister be there too?" Seulgi walked after her.

"Clearly. I suppose that makes you want to join?" Jisoo confirmed, giving her a smirk.

Seulgi blushed. "Shut up..." She said, yet continued following her.

They arrived at the house of their acquaintances who had no problem with Seulgi tagging along. Everyone in their circle is open and welcoming.

While Jisoo, Soojoo and Eunwoo played games upstairs, Seulgi stayed with the adults because Joohyun decided to stay with them too. She always acts so mature, Seulgi had to keep up.