*21*

The light of the television in the room frequently changes colours depending on the scene of the screen. Chaeyoung and Lisa were watching a drama while they were getting to know each other.

The human cherry blossom found herself being more relaxed in the presence of the other than she initially expected. She even spoke about herself more than she has to anyone, regarding her relationship.

"You haven't done it in months?" Lisa chuckled before she covered her mouth with her hand. "Sorry."

"Geez," Chaeyoung sighed. "It's not funny. I just don't feel that connected to him anymore. Say, what would you do in my situation Lisa?"

"If it was me I would break up with him, call my friends and get wasted in the nearest pub before calling entertainers--"

"Lisa!" Chaeyoung scoffed. "Jesus is watching..."

Lisa smirked. "Then I better give him a good show."

"You are bad." The offended girl smacked her shoulder.

"Yeah?" She bumped her hurt shoulder lightly against Chaeyoung's. "Bad enough for you?"

"I'm leaving." Chaeyoung flicked her forehead before she stood up.

"Don't be like that. I was kidding." Lisa opened her arms to hug her from behind but she only earned a kick against her leg.

A groan escaped her lips as the pain faded slowly. When she realised Chaeyoung was really leaving she turned serious.

"Jokes aside, if you are not in love with him anymore, tell him. He deserves to know. Anyone does."

Chaeyoung turned her face to see a grinning Lisa behind her.

"If you need some company you are welcome here. I have ice cream and Disney movies. That might help after a break up." The blonde offered.

"I didn't say I will break up with him." She shook her head. "But I might consider your offer. For the food and movies, that is. Also tell your father I wish him a speedy recovery."

•••

After moving in a pace that made snails look like street racers Jennie had enough and let her head drop to the steering wheel in defeat.

"I'm telling you, if you had listened to me and taken the shortcut we wouldn't be stuck in traffic now." Jisoo claimed exasperatedly.

"And I'm telling you there is no way I would drive on those ancient uneven cobblestones." Jennie stated pointedly.

Their situation seems hopeless. A few people already left their cars to talk to others.

"I'll be back in a second." Jisoo volunteered to look for herself what's going on.

"It's okay mommy," Jisu assured sincerely once Jisoo walked to a police officer. "We can turn back. Let's just watch a movie at home."

Not a hint of disappointment was to be heard in her voice.

Jennie huffed upset. She was gripping the steering wheel tightly enough for her knuckles to turn white.

"We are not turning back." She said in a final tone.

Her daughter seemed so happy to go to Lotte World she wasn't going to let her down.

A knock on her window made Jennie lift her head. A middle aged black haired man was standing next to her car, opening his mouth like he had something to say.

Squinting her eyes Jennie opened the window and left it ajar.

"Hi there, you seem stuck. I still have empty space in my truck. I was searching for someone to share the fuel costs with.... So if you need a ride?" He spoke through the window.