Ballet

No miraculous and This isn't a romantic relationship between Damian and Marinette but different kind and the video up top is for at the end

In Gotham

Damian was looking through the papers of people who applied to be the main prima ballerina in his productions. He wanted new and fresh talent. Not someone who has been doing it for years and he wanted it to be a french ballerina to show the audience the love Julie and Romeo have. But instead of dying since never sat well with him something else.

Damian growled throwing the papers to the ground. He sighed knowing he would go and find them himself. Every paper were from people who have been performing for years. So he got booked a flight and went to go pack wanting to get this done as soon as possible.

In Paris

Marinette hummed as she bad her boyfriend looked through her music list. She heard of an audition for. Major rule in a production being sponsored by Damian Wayne. Who was head of Wayne enterprises while helping or making Ballet productions.

"You know Melody you could make your own music. With my help and your voice it would be amazing. That way you wouldn't have to consously keep listening to the melody." Luka said turning to her with his easy going smile.

"I know it's just since Lila came you, Tikki, Plagg, Kagami and Chloe are the only ones who have supported me. But the bullies have made me wonder about my voice." Marinette replied looking at him with a slight frown.

"But their opinions of you don't matter. What matters is your friends and yours Melody." Luka whispered kissing her forehead. Marinette smiled and agreed to make her own music to dance to. They soon got started Marinette eager to see w
What will happen with her using her own music.

With Damian

Damian sighs as he puts his bag on the hotel bed. The plane ride was long and annoying since his oldest brother decided to come along. Damian looked at his schedule and saw he had enough time before he started to watch all the ballerinas here in Paris.

So he went and showered needing to lose some stress and the stiffness from the flight. He didn't like being away from his wife Rachel. Who was also pregnant but she understood and would update him if anything changes.

With Marinette

Marinette was pacing waiting in her Ladybug practice outfit for her turn. She had looked around a while ago and noticed everyone was in amazing and over the top outfits. Sighing Marinette sat down and listened to the music she would be dancing to. She had made and recorded it with the help for Chloe and Luka. But Tikki and Kagami had been very supportive while doing so. Plagg was pigging out on cheese the whole time.

"Ladybug your up in twenty." Marinette snapped out of her thoughts heating that and took a deep breath before following the women to where she could walk out and show her routine.

Twenty minutes later

Marinette sighed and looked at the two spectators staging her. Before going to her starting position before beginning to dance. When the music begins she closes her eyes losing herself in the music.

With Damian

Grumbling Damian looked at the list sighing in relief that there was only one left. He looked up when she came out shocked to see her in a simple yet elegant outfit with a mask. She looked no older than sixteen though.

 She looked no older than sixteen though