Needing To Let Go

People asked for a second part of the one with her singing Snow White by Christina Grimmie. Os I made another bur this one is by Greyson Chance. I hope you like it

Marinette POV

Marinette hurried to the book store that she and Timothy agreed to meet at. When she got there she ran into a strong and muscular wall. I stepped back red in the face.

"Wow I knew I was dreamy but I never had a girl run into me." I froze hearing the voice. I turned and saw it was Adrien I swallowed slowly reaching into my pocket.

"Sorry Adrien, but I am busy so I need to go." I said rushing around him.

"Marinette!" He hurriedly said grabbing my wrist. I stopped and turned to look at him not hiding the wary look.

"Shouldn't you be trying to spring your wife out of prison and deal with all of her lawsuits. Not for getting the Agreste brand reputation?" I saw him since at that before letting go of my wrist and looked at me.

"Listen Marinette my father recently passed away and we'll I'm not under his control anymore. He forced me to be with Lila, call you those horrible things and many more. I wanted to help you I even had a small crush on you. But if I didn't listen bad follow his lead then he would blacklist me on all major fashion industries for all positions. Then he would disinherit me and disown me." I froze hearing that. I knew Gabriel was a tough person but not to that extent.

"He even threaten to send me to a military disaplinary boarding school. Please. Please just another chance. That's all I'm asking of you" I paled at that. Everyone knew french boarding schools were awful but the worst were the ones he was talking about. I looked at Adrien closely. It also didn't help with how he was practically begging for me to give him a second chance.

(I don't know anything about France boarding school I only said that so it would fit with the story I don't mean to offend anyone)

"Fine I'll give you a chance but we will be nothing more than friends. Now excuse me I have a meeting to get to." I said walking off knowing he was smiling. I sat down across from Timothy in sullen mood and he must of sensed it since he didn't start talking right away like he usually does.

"Is everything alright Raven?" I smiled shaking my head at him. I looked and saw he was concern for me.

"I'm fine just ran into someone from my past. But you really need to stop making Free Rein references." He chuckled ta the last part before looking into my eyes for a long time. I felt as if he was trying to pull the information out of my eyes.

"Who was it? Cause from what I understand after the class reunion." I took a deep breath before answering him.

"As true as that maybe we came here to discuss business." I told him not wanting to open that can of worms. He seemed to get the message and we started talking.

After the meeting

I groaned falling on the bed in a pair of shorts and tank top. Justing staring at the ceiling. But soon got up a song came into my mind. I quickly got my song writing book and wrote it down. I called my manger and made a appointment tomorrow to make and produce the song. I sighed hoping that this will help Adrien show how I feel and what I want.

A week ago

Adrien POV

I leaned against the pillows in my hotel room thinking everything over. I turned on the radio just in time for Marigold new song to start.