Chapter 54. Unedited

The knocks come at the close door, interrupting a very important business closing deal with our Japanese clients. I look at the clock hanging on the wall" in front of me. And notice it was only twenty minutes into the meeting, and someone was interrupting us already." After I had given a strict order to the staffs that were not attending this meeting "we're not to be disturbed. I was standing at the head of the long ten seated table in the conference room, and Neymar was sitting into the chair by my right side. I motion for Neymar to see who it was. Apologizing to our clients quickly for the interruption, as Neymar went through the door and closes it behind him, for half a minute before he came back inside the room. I watched him walk toward me; his face expression has concern written all over it. 

It's the girl's school, the principle wants to speak to you, he whispers into my ear. I didn't want to keep our clients waiting longer than necessary, so I didn't question Neymar, what this was about. Besides..." if it's the girl's school, then I'm sure it has something to do with them or at least one of them.  

Excusing myself and apologizing again, saying I have to take this call" my daughters school I added at the end. I rush out the conference room" praying they were okay. I pick up the phone inside my office and press the flashing button. 

Hello, this is Judine... 

Good afternoon miss Hills! I was told you're in a meeting at work. I apologize for calling you, but this is a matter which needs your attention immediately said Mr. Ricketts the school principal. 

It's alright Mr. Ricketts I understand.  

Good! Giselle and another student had been in a fight, usually I would have waited until the end of the school day to have you come here, but this cannot wait. Giselle had drawn blood" and I've already notify the parents of the other student and they're on their way here, as we speak, he informed me. 

Where is Giselle now...? I ask as soon as the principal stopped talking. 

She's in the nurse's office... 

Is she hurt? I quickly inquire cutting off Mr. Ricketts, with concern lacing my voice. 

She said she wasn't! But the nurse is checking her over, just in case. 

What happen? 

It's not clear at the moment...'Giselle and the other student stating neither of them is at fault. Mrs. Block their teacher said she didn't see what had happen either, all she hear was the students crying out fight, fight, fight before she realize what was happening. By the time she got to them, Tim was holding his cheek which had blood on it, Mr. Rickets explained. 

Bloody hell Giselle, she sighted to herself. Mr. Ricketts, can you hold on for one minute please? 

Sure, sure, he replies quickly. 

Thinking fast..." there's no way I can leave now," knowing I wasn't able to reschedule this meeting, if I tell them I of to leave now. But as principal Ricketts say, I need to be there. She grabs her cell phone and dial Chad's number. 

Hey, can't talk long...'are you busy now? She rush out" when Chad said, Hey J. 

I'm a bit yes..." but it's nothing that can't wait. Why? What's up? 

It's Giselle, another fight at school, and they need us there. I can't leave this meeting now Chad. I need you to go by the school for me..." 

Is she hurt? 

No! But the principal need us to come there as soon as possible, can you go now? 

Sure! I'll take care of it, Chad assured her.