Chapter 27

"Monday comes quickly, yesterday I didn't do much." I went out for grocery shopping at BJ'S and find the perfect birthday present for Chad." Tonight after work will be his birthday party and I for one can't wait." Mainly for two reasons, "first" meeting his girlfriend, and "secondly" to see the inside of the famous starlight club." 

"I stood at my closet door, after my shower looking for something perfect to wear." Ian said he'll be picking me up between ten pm and ten thirty, it was now a little after nine, which means I have less than an hour to get dress and ready.

"I don't want to dress too sexy" I didn't want Chad's girlfriend to take one look at me, and dislike me instantly. But then again, I'm going to a posh club, this is the kind of club where,  you can walk inside and see just about anyone of Hollywood celebrities, or rich and famous peoples in the world. Not that I'm mad crazy about them, it's just that this club judges you by whom you're with and how you look and dresses.  

"I look at my killer hot red Donna Karen skin tight party dress, I dismiss it quickly." It's definitely too sexy, I check out four other outfits, but dismiss them too." I finally choose a BabyPhat outfit, dark green tight skirt that stops at mid-thigh and the gold and cream top which goes with it. The top has a made in bra that makes my breasts stands up in my chest, and it was strapless, it wasn't too tight fitting, so it shows off the skirt nicely.

I choose my three inches high heels gold straps shoes, which reaches above my ankles." I put on gold earrings and gold eyeshades, and my little gold purse." I looked in the mirror and I like what I see, so I exit my room with confident that I could pass as one of the royals that gets to enter through the golden gates."  

"Wow...' look at you, said Ian walking toward me, as I make my way down the steps." Girl I'm going to have to guard you like a hawk tonight, he added kissing my cheek."  

"Is that a promise, I said smiling at him." 

"Hell yeah, you look and smells too good to leave any space between us, he said winking at me." 

"I had to laugh, Ian was flirting with me." You don't look so bad yourself, I said walking beside him towards his black Range Rover." He was dressed nicely, black jeans pants and beige Calvin Klein's quarter sleeves shirt, he unbutton the first two top ones, leaving the other two buttoned, and his shoes was the same beige color as his shirt."  

"So...' what's in the bag? He asks curious." 

"Chad's present, I reply.

"Oh...but I don't think he'll like it as much as having you dressing hot and sexy just for him, on his special day, he said opening the door for me to get in.  

Ian...' please don't start with the match mating thing tonight, I said closing the car door before he could respond.

"Okay...' I'll sit back and shut up, while nature plays its course on the two of you, actions speaks louder than words, and tonight...' it's all about his action baby he said starting the car."  

"Is Chad at the club already? I ask." 

"Nope...said he's coming there around eleven or so, he answers." 

"So what did you get lover boy for his birthday, he asks inquisitively." 

"It's a surprise...' 

"You're not going to tell me? He yells out cutting me off." 

"Ian...why are you so anxious to know? 'A mean' you're going to be there when I give it to him." Just have a little patient man...Gee's I said looking at him." 

"You know, if I didn't promise you I'll get you to the club, I would turn right back around and let you find your own damn way there, he hiss at me.