Chapter 49

"Note..." (Hello to you all! This note is for the mothers whom had given birth.") I've never experience child birth, so please forgive me, if I got it all wrong" in my description on what a woman might experience during her delivery." Also..." if you think I wasn't totally wrong, please comment and let me know." Thanks in advance for your feedbacks."

"Not Edited"

"For the next few months I'd started to eat more often than usual," I didn't even drink mint tea anymore; just the smell of it makes me nauseous." Chad follows me to almost all of my doctor's appointments," being as how he changes his working schedule again." He's now working back at the Miami office, and traveling less often out of town." I'd asked him why the change? "A Godfather needs to be near, just in case there's a problem" I couldn't argue with him on that point." We did the first ultrasound together, not only did we hear the baby's heartbeat, but the doctor told us there was more than one heartbeat, but he wasn't entire sure at the moment, by the next visit the baby, or babies would be more developed and he would be more certain then." 

At four months..." my body was in the changing process rapidly." I had to buy new work suits and everyday wears too." My eating habit was outrageous, and poor Chad, he had to be stopping at the grocery store everyday picking up all kinds of food items." J, I never thought I would see the day comes, when you'd eat so much food and there's no greens added, he keep saying to me." I'm not eating for myself, if I could spoon feed this little angel from the inside," my days would be more enjoyable, I'd responded."  

"Chad and I went to a doctor's appointment, this one was important, because today we will know for sure what the sex of the baby would be. ("I still didn't wanna say babies; just the thought of two babies in my stomach was terrifying enough"). 

"The doctor did his normal examinations on me." Everything was fine he reports, and he did confirm what he had thought were two heart beats the last time I was here." He also told Chad the sex of them, because I didn't wanna know." He asks us if we wanted pictures of them, which we did. He said everything is coming along fine" then he asks us if we have any question..." Chad was quick to say yes." I look at him, because I wonder what question he has for the doctor now." 

"Okay Chad, I'm all ears doctor Mowatt said." 

"Is it alright for her to continue to work on a regular schedule? 

"Yes sure..." if she feels up to doing so..." it won't harm the babies if that's your concern, he assured us." She needs exercise has she prolong, so working should help a lot in that department he ended." There were a few more minor stuffs we went over, for the benefit of Chad." He's worried about every little thing...'includes him spending more days here in Fort Lauderdale near me." We left the doctor's office very happy." 

A week after that Chad left the country for work." Usually he'd stayed about a week or so, but he refuse to stay away for that long anymore" even though I assured him I'm doing fine. He said he worries too much when he's away from me, so once again I lost the arguments on that point." 

"My cousin came around more often now...'and I can't help but to wonder if Chad had something to do with that." "A mean" she would come and sleep over some nights, when Chad travels outside the country." I'd asked her how comes she has so much time on her hands to spend with me these days." But she brushes me off, with an "I've missed hanging out with you crap". She and Chad final meets face to face, because they're the only ones who knows the sex of my babies..." so...' they were put on shopping duties." 

"I would go to the malls, or baby clothing stores" open an account there." And then Chad and Staci- Ann would go pick out cute little outfits." Sometimes I go with Chad," and during this..." Chad played it smart" and made me pick out both boys and girls outfit that I like" and of course with a return receipt on both toys and clothes."