Chapter 48

"Hello, to all you wonderful supportive people! Just want to say a quick thank you again to all the reader." And that I've introduce a couple new characters to the story." Please comments and let me know, if you like the idea of me doing this," and what's your insight on the new casts."  

"Tsavo east national park safari." in Kenya to be more precisely" was our destination." This ad takes us to one of the world's largest animal safaris in the world." Every known animal's on the face of the earth was here...'and even some that wasn't popular in the world."  

"My team and I have spent hours, days and weeks with this company which is based in South Africa." Trying to come up with something different and original to suit our client's need." I came up with lots of different ideas for this commercial...'but the one that got my client's attention was the most complicated one." "Go figures" it's not that I'm complaining...' in fact I've never have a contract this big before."  

"Three months of nonstop presentation after presentation, and looking at so many different cars commercials." I gave them what they wanted, a mini movie starring their Jaguar car." Our client's finalize the contract" after promising them my company will shoot the commercial in the location they choose." It was worth every second spent in those meetings...'when the money was a five figure number."  

"We had to be creative with this ad, lots of special camera tricks and camera effects." Ian was my God sent genius gifted computer man." The things he can do on a computer were wonders, like make something appear together when they're in total different part of the world" but somehow come together as one." "Genius" I have presented an outline of what the ad will be to our client's and they love it." The ad was about four guys went into the wild animal jungle to capture and film the lifestyle of the feared animals." During this little adventure they were constantly chased by the Jaguar while driving their four by four s.u.v van." 

"This time around they return with the new and improved Jaguar car." The whole commercial was about machine Jaguar VS animal Jaguar" the speed of both" the turns through the forest while the chase was on." The distance between animal and machine as the race continues throughout the filming of this ad." Of-course we had to do the scene separately...' we need to film the animals first and then, the car part." It was the only way the animal preserve would allow us to do the commercial." 

"We arrived there one day early before shoot, because the flight to get to Kenya was more than twenty four hours long with two stops in between." And then we had to hire car services to take us to the forty five minutes long drive to the safari." The company here has provided us with their own actor's, which was a good thing for us." It save us from hiring our own actor's to play the part." 

"The first two day of the shoot, we didn't need the actor's" because we were only shooting the animal's part." It wasn't as easy as we thought it should be...' the animal we were interesting in was the Jaguar, of-course." And just like most animal they have a mind of their own, two days and the first part of the shoot wasn't completed as we predict it would." The third day when my team and I got to the shooting sight at seven thirty", to pick up where we'd left off the day before." I was surprise to see the company people there already waiting on us." I have forgotten to call on informed them we weren't through with the animal part, and we need at least one more day to complete it." 

"They're here already, we just have to work around them...' and maybe have the ones whom were going to appear in the ad, do some practice scene while they're here I told my team." Our vehicles pulls up on the sight, I exit and make my way towards the actor's."