Chapter 45

Everything has change rapidly as the weeks flew by." I wasn't able to attend school and work the same day as before." I was doing my finals exams...'so I was staying longer at school, and a lot more time studying." It was really harder for me, because Chad wasn't able to help me with my studies like before." He was always out of the country instead of in the US, on business trip meeting, these days now." And even Ian wasn't available to fill in either." 

"I spent my weekends working with Ian at his home, or mines." I haven't seen Chad since the day he took me home to say goodbye..."and he wasn't calling as often as he used to like before." If he calls me every three days, it was a less busy week for him." It was hard for me to call him too, because he was traveling all the time..." most of the time I only got his answering service." 

"My last week at school, had come and gone." I did my exams and was happy that I'd pass with flying colors." Ian wasn't in Florida to celebrate with me; he was at the other branch in Canada." Chad wanted him to go there and help out with a situation at the company." Ian assured me he will celebrate with me the minute he gets back." 

"Chad had called and congratulates me on getting my degrees, and promised he will make it up to me for not being here with me, to celebrate my great achievement." He has been in Europe for the past four months, and hasn't got the chance to come back to the states."  

"By the time Ian returns to Florida, it was already two weeks past, since I've finished school." Nevertheless..." he took me out as promised." He also gave me the rundown on why he was needed in Canada." Apparently one of the senior executives, had died from a sudden heart attack, and Chad need someone immediately to close some big deal the man was working on." Naturally Chad would take over, but he's in Italy." And the top guy in the Canada office has his hands full."  

"Slowly I was back into my usual schedule back at the office." Ian had given me more authorize accounts, with the approval of Chad...of course." I was now in charge of closing accounts and signing off on them." I was also given the choice of having my own office downstairs, but I didn't need to have my own office space in order to do my job." Besides, I love having Ian around all the time while I'm working." He keeps me energize..." I kindly decline the offer, and told Ian he's stuck with me for life." He was happy I decided to stay; I wouldn't be able to function without you by my side, he said with a grin on his face." 

"Chad came home the last week during the summer holiday..." but I wasn't home." I was in Canada with Ian." he was supposed to meet us there; unfortunately he had business meetings to attend to back at the office In Miami." When it was time to return to Florida, Ian told me we have to go to Hawaii to shoot a commercial." I felt as if the odds were against me, when it comes to me seeing my best friend." I've mention it to Chad and he laughs and said he will come to Hawaii before we leave." 

"True to his word...Chad was in Hawaii two days after we had arrived." It was busy working as always..." while in Hawaii, but Chad wanted to celebrate with me, like he had promised." I was sharing a hotel room with one of the other lady in our office, so there was no private moment I could share with Chad, when he arrived." Not that we were looking for that kind of setting, it's just , if we were home in Fort Lauderdale, I would go by his home, or he would come to mines." Also...'we were only going to be staying here in Hawaii for a period of four days, and two was already spend without Chad here." 

Chad said he'll be coming to pick me up at six thirty." He had arrived three hours ago, but needed to check in on things, before he come by." I took a shower, and dressed casual wearing a stretch Jeans pants and an orange V-neck blouse which has made in belt at the waist, and my black wedge heels sandals." As always..." I put on light makeup and lipstick, spray some perfume on." I check out my appearance in the mirror, I like what I see..." so I exit the bathroom and wait for Chad."