Chapter 37

"I rush off the bed, as I realize that I was still naked," I grab my sleep wears and rush into the bathroom and lock the door." 'Lord knows that Ian is the last person on earth I want to find out that, Chad and I slept together." I'm sure that he would be thrilled for us, but the teasing would be the worse part." 

I got dress slowly while all the time listening to see if I could hear them talking, but I wouldn't hear anything." I open the bathroom door and step out, as if I didn't know that Ian was here," 

"Hi, I said walking over to the couch where he was sitting, complaining to Chad about the cold weather last night." 

"I had to put on three layer of clothing before I was comfortable warm enough to sleep; Ian continues his conversation with Chad, after saying Hi, to me," 

"So what did you guys did to keep warm? He asks innocent." 

"I spoke up first, without seem suspicious," I was out dead like a log, so if it was that cold inside here, I didn't feel it, I lied, not looking at Chad at all." Ian seen to be satisfy with my answer, so he asks Chad, if he wasn't cold either." 

"Yes" he was saying, as my heart beat speeds up." But it was bearable," he finish telling Ian," I glimpse at him from the corner of my eyes, but he wasn't looking at me."  

Ian then shows me a note from the door, he said was there, when he came in," I took it up and read it." It said, all guests are invited to a brief meeting in the lounge area, at eleven a.m. this morning, management will be going over the storm reports and what damages it has down to the building." After I've finish reading it, I hand it to Chad, who tells me that he had already read it." 

"Well" what are we waiting for," I said turning towards the closet, I'm going to get dress so that we can go." I heard Chad moving but I didn't look over at him to see, where he was moving to, until he was beside me in the closet."  

"I'll dress first I said to him loud enough for Ian to hear me too." 

"Sure" he said, and side step me to get to his clothes." I looked at him and wonder if he had put his PJ's back on before he had opened the door for Ian or after."  

Stepping out of the closet, I look over to my bed, as I wonder if Ian would notice that there weren't any sheets on the bed, but was surprise to see that my sheets were lying on there in a heap, I was afraid to look at Ian, just in case he catches the surprise look on my face."  

I got dresses quickly, and walk out to sit beside Ian, who was now watching the TV, I could see that it was still snowing, but lightly now," Chad went into the bathroom to get dressed." 

"it was so frigging cold last night," that I was tempted to leave my room and come here, for some body heat, from both you and Chad, but stop myself when I notice that it was past twelve a.m. he finished saying."

"I wonder what had happen to the heaters, was all I could say, keeping a straight face." As I realize that the room was much warmer than last night, but didn't comment on it, in case Ian starts to question me again about the coldness from the weather."  

"Well" that's what we're about to find out, comes eleven o clock," Chad said walking toward us, dressed in jeans and a brown thick sweater." 

I check the time and note that is was a little after nine." It's two hours away I said pointing out the time to them."  

"Some of us need to eat, 'you know' Ian said looking at me," and it's call breakfast he added." 

"Shut up Ian, I said pushing him towards the front door, as we make our way heading downstairs." We didn't have a clue of how bad it was last night, until we got downstairs." There was notices put up at every entrance that guest might be coming from or passing by," but it was the crowd that has gather all around the downstairs area that was surprising." And everyone has a story from last night's unheated stayed."