Chapter 34

(Hello everyone, just wanted to tell you all that it's not edited. sorry if there are any mistakes or wrong spellings)

"Good morning Ian," and how was your weekend, I said, walking over to his desk to put his large cup of coffee down." 

"Hi love of my life; he said getting up to greet me." 

I looked at him and stop walking, still holding my cup of tea, and his coffee." (Ian never gets up the greet me.) 

"It's nothing", don't look at me like that, as if someone or something scary happen." 

"Um, ha," I said still looking at him." 

"I just need to ask you something, before you settle in for the day, he said eagerly."

"And what might that be," and please don't say that you need to put me in front of the camera, because the answer is No," as always, I said eyeing him suspiciously."

"Why are you so afraid to go in front of a camera anyway," as beautiful as you are, not to mention that the camera loves you," many women would give their right arm to have your beauty, plus camera friendly," he said taking the cup of coffee from my hand, as he kiss my cheek."

I didn't answer him, because I've told him one too many times already that I just don't want to be public." He notice that I wasn't going to answer him, so he focus and what he were about to asked me, when I first enter his office, "a mean" our office."

"Anyway, I can assure you that I wasn't planning on asking you that." Do you realize that it's six months now since you've bless us with your talent? He said smiling at me." 

"It's been that long I've been putting up with your slave driving... he cuts me off." 

"You are the first slave that I know of whom almost gets paid as much as her master gets...'and if you think...'

"I had to stop him right there, because every time I mention slave driver, Ian always have some not so kind come back for me, and beside I need to hear what he was so eager to tell me a minute ago." 

"Okay...Okay master, I said bowing and laughing at the same time." What were you going to asked me? I said stopping my laugh."  

I need to find out from you if you would like to come with us to Alaska, on the winter location for the new account, that you my love help us seal," he finish saying to me, all business and serious." 

"Me," come with you and Chad on a location shoot? I ask all excited." 

"From the look on your face, would I be correct if I say that your answer is yes!" 

"Yes I said moving my head up and down, with a smile so wide; Ian had to laugh at my face impression." 

"Okay," great, you have two days to either packed or go shopping and buy some winter clothes, because where we're going there's no sunshine for warmness, only to give light." 

"It still sounds good to me," there'll be snow falling right? 

"Plenty, he replies." 

"That's all I needed to hear," I'm down I said still sounding excited." 

"Okay what is, it about the snow that gets you so excited," is it sweet hot romantic memories," he said looking at me with curiosity on his face." 

"No," not that it's any of your beeswax," but I just loves to watch the snow falls," it's a beautiful sight to see." 

"Well, you'll be beautifying for the entire time that we'll be there, that's for sure.' 

"How long are we staying there for?"