Chapter 31

"So...' want some breakfast? He asks walking away." 

"Yeah sure, but we'll have to order in cause' I'm not going out into your boxers, I said catching up to him." 

"Oh I got it cover...'there's just one little issue, he said as we enter the kitchen, he turn to face me with his lazy smile." 

"I raise my eyebrows at him, what would that be? I ask quickly." 

"I can't cook, and Tessa don't come here on Tuesdays, he told me with regrets in his tone." 

"Tessa...? 

"My house keeper, I told you about her...' 

"Oh, yeah, so what's the problem again, I said spacing out a sec there when I heard the name Tessa." 

"We have food but no cook, he said opening up the refrigerator.' 

"Wow...' you stock up, I said looking at all the food." Chad I'm no chef, but I can whip up something for us to eat, I told." 

"Sure if you don't mind, or we can order in, he said sounding unsure." 

"Why order in when you have everything here that we would be ordering in? No worries...' promise I won't poison you with my cooking...' 

"J I would never think that your cooking would be so bad...' 

"I'm kidding ...just kidding Chad, beside you're the one who's going to make us breakfast, I said taking out the eggs and milk...' 

"What...I can't cook, he stated." 

"I'll teach you I said grinning." So what do you want for breakfast, I ask with my head inside the refrigerator." 

"Anything that doesn't have to go on the stove top, he answers." 

"Ohhhh...come on this will be fun, beside you love to eat, so you should learn how to cook the food that you eats." That way you don't have to keep a woman around if you don't really want to, I said happily placing the stuff on his spotless counter top." 

"Okay, but I did warn you that I am useless inside the kitchen, he said joining me, as I continue to put stuff on the counter." 

"Okay...here's what we're going to need, two blows and frying pans for the eggs and one for the pancakes, I said as I open up the cupboard doors." After finding all the pots and pans that we need, I thrown out instruction to Chad." And I must say that he was taking my bossing him around quite easily." 

"Here crack three eggs into this bowl, I said handing him the eggs." 

"I brought egg white mix he informed me." 

"I know, I see it...'he cuts me off." 

"I though that's all you eat was egg white, he said." 

"No, I only use it for my omelet, I clarify for him." 

"Oh, he said and turns his attention back to the egg and bowl in front of him." Oh nooo... Chad said,  

"I turn around quickly to see what was wrong, and the egg was running all over the bowl and the counter." Here...I said handing him some paper towel."  

"Chad is this your first time cracking an egg? I ask 

"Yes, and this is my first time in the kitchen trying to cook, he said sounding worried." 

"Okay...'let start over again, I said standing beside him." 

"I gave him a butter knife to crack the eggs with into the bowl." I had to show him how to hold the eggs, and knife, and how to slowly crack the eggs." After he did that successfully, we move on to pouring the right amount of milk into the eggs." I instructed him to add salt and pepper and mix it all up."