Chapter 26

"I roll over in bed, slowly opening my eyes." It took me a few seconds to realize where I was, I was back inside the guest room, but I couldn't remember how I got here." I check the time on my cell, and see that it was a little after seven a.m. I make my way to the bathroom." After I was finish washing up and brushing my teeth, I got dressed into my pants." But I kept on Chad's T shirt; I pull it back and tie it in the back, so that it fit me better." 

"I make the bed, before exiting the room." I listen as I steps out the room, but there was only quietness." I started to make my way throughout the house quietly." I went to the living room first, because I've been there before." I look around the living room, which didn't have much furniture's." the selection couch with the two recliner at each end, and the drink holders in the middle of it, was the biggest piece of furniture there, and then there was the big flat screen plasmas TV on the wall." I'm not sure what inches it was, but judging by the size, I would say that it's probably sixty nine, or bigger."

"There was a glass TV stands underneath it, with four different remote controls, and a Xbox that was hooked up to the TV, also there was a Bose music system which control the surround sound through the living room." There was a big ivory color area rug on the tile in front of the couch, soft enough to sleep on."

"Half the wall was occupied by French windows that looks out to the beautiful golf course greens." I walk up to the windows and look out." The view was gorgeous, the sun wasn't up yet, but I would just stand there and take in that view all day long." 

"I notice an open door off the living room" I walk quietly towards it, and peep inside." I saw Chad laying on a king size bed sleeping." I turn around quickly, not wanting to disturbed him." Somehow I end up into his very modern large kitchen." The kitchen opens up into a larger dining room." 

"If Chad cooks in this kitchen, I must say that he is the cleanest man, I've ever met who cooks and kept his kitchen looking as if everything is brand new." There was an Island sitting in the center of the kitchen, half white with black tracks marbles Top, with a bar like counter that runs from one end to the other, with four silver and cream bar stools." In the middle of the Island was the touch screen stove top." Black color, you can't tell that the stove was there standing from a distance." All the counter tops were done in the same marbles stone."  

"The refrigerator and dishwasher were hidden, by cream wooden doors." The same color as the cupboard doors" with glass faces to show off the white dishes and drinking glasses." There was a mini bar off to one side, fully stocked with all kind of strong alcohol beverage." Everything is so colorless, I said as I make my way around his home." There was a little walkway, I follow it and it leads me to the garage." 

"I walk back into the kitchen and enter the dining room." From there I make my way from one room to another." I see the room that he turns into his home office." I didn't go inside; I thought that would be invading his privacy." I also saw his home gym, that he said I can use at any time, and I must say that I was impressed with it." Not only did he have every piece of exercise machine in there, but also a boxing bag." That alone would get me to come and workout here."  

"There was one more guest room, but when I enter it, I see why he didn't offer it to me last night." All that was in there was a black chase chair." It was the same size like the one I slept in, the bathroom was the same size too." In fact I notice that all the rooms have a bathroom attached to it."  

The entire house was tile into cream color." Some part of the ceiling was higher than some." The wall was the original color "half white" there wasn't any pictures on the walls or paintings." And the entire windows throughout the house were French style settings." 

"I started to make my way towards the back where the pool patio was, but I saw another room." I walk towards it instead." This room was more like a formal dining room, 'you know' one of those rooms that was off limits." It has a slightly large size black shinny piano sitting in the middle." Sitting on top of it, was a gold picture frame." I walk up to it and pick it up," and immediately my heart sank."