Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"After breakfast we left for the office." I follow Chad in my car" true to his word, we arrived there in seven or eight minutes later." I pull into the parking space beside his car." I got out and walk up to him." I looked around and all I see was this big building long enough to hold two of the largest trailer trucks, you ever seen." Chad walks beside me as we head towards the entrance of the building which was in the center." 

"We got to the door and the security guard greets him and then he introduces me to Mr. Goslings." who look like he's Spanish or have some lineage of that sort in him." 

"This is miss Hills," she's our new team member and she will have her badge by the end of the day, he assured the guard." 

"Sure" nice to meet you miss Hills," he said shaking my hand." 

"Nice to meet you too" Mr. Goslings I said with a small smile." 

After clearing security, we walk inside the building." One look around the building and I look at Chad." 

"This is what you call an office? It looks like a movies set, 'for crying out loud' I said still looking around." 

"The place was 'Huge' and when I said that it looks like a movie set, I wasn't exaggerating." The place has cameras everywhere and big hanging lights all over the building, and there were open spaces decorated like the beach, driveways, kitchen and lots of green walls, you don't have to ask if they shoot commercials here."  

"Come, I'll introduce you to Ian and he'll give you the grand tour." He'll take you around to meet everyone who's here today, he said leading the way." We walk up to a long receptionist desk, with an elderly lady sitting behind it." 

"Hi Chad, she said with a melody voice, and a bright smile to bring it off." 

"Hi Lorna, how are you? This is miss hills, our mew team member/ Ian's assistance, he said." 

"Well" Hello dear, aren't you a pretty one, she said smiling." 

"Thanks" I said and added nice to meet you." 

"You too dear" welcome to the company and if you need anything, just ask I'm always here, she told me still smiling." 

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind, I said." 

We moved on." She seen very likeable I said to Chad as we walk towards Ian's office I assume." 

"Yes" she is," she's the mother to everyone around here, he told me." 

"Oh" well that explain the 'Dear' I said laughing a little." 

"Sometimes its honey, or darling, he said with a laughing tone." 

But before I could say anything else, he usher me into Ian's office." 

"Hey Ian, this is Judine Hills, your assistance." He turns to me, Judine this is Ian Rondo." 

"Hi, nice to me you, I said stretching out my hand to shake his." 

"Hello Judine, it's very nice to finally meet you" he never told me that you were this beautiful, he added looking at Chad still holding on to my hand." Chad looks back at him with a serious business look on his face." 

"Focus Ian, he said seriously." 

"Okay" he said with a grin, I watch Ian walks back to his desk." He was all dressed up too, in his brown suit and white shirt inside with brown stripe tie, and tan shoes." 

"I look at Chad and he looks like a different person." He wasn't the easy to talk to and comfortable guy to be around, that I was just having breakfast with a few minutes ago." He was all serious and business like, and he didn't even call me J like he insisted on calling me." I notice that Ian was back into his business mode too."