Chapter 29

"Chad rolls over in bed, with a slightly headache from his drinking last night." He slowly opens his eyes," Tessa must have forgotten to close the blinds, because the bright sun was pouring inside." He looked at the clock and notice that it was almost nine thirty." Couple minutes later his memory switch to J." 

"He got off the bed and uses the bathroom, before he went to check on J." He knocks quietly on the door, no answer, he listen for any noise or movements, not a sound." He twists the handle and opens the door slowly as he enters." She was in a different position than the one he had left her in." the sheet was covering her from head to toes, you can't tell that someone was lying on the bed." How someone can sleep comfortable with the sheet covering their entire body, he asks himself, as he exit the room." He went into the kitchen and makes himself some coffee and drink a cup with two extra strength Tylenols." 

"He then took a shower, got dressed and steps into his office." He picks up one of the "POST IT" paper and wrote J a note, letting her know that he went out to drop the car off, and will be back shortly." He places it on the inside of the room door, that way she'll see it if she gets up before he returns., also leaving two Tylenols and a bottle of water on the side of the bed." 

"On his way to the car dealership, he checks in with Ian, to see how things went last night." Ian informed him that, he had left shortly after he did, and inquire how J was doing." He had to let him know that she was at his house, which is the last thing he wanted Ian to know." But under the circumstances he had no choice he points out to Ian." 

"He drops the car off and had to take a loner, because he didn't want to wait until they were finish with his, while J was alone." On his way back to the house, he thought about breakfast." He didn't really know what to do, so he stop at the grocery store and pick up some breakfast stuff just in case J wants to eat some before she leaves."  

"He enters the house with his hands full of plastic bags of food items." He wasn't planning on buying all this food, but when he enters the store, he realizes that he didn't know what to buy." He did what any normal human being would do; he brought everything that one would like for breakfast." Now the real question was what he will do with all this food items after J left." He sure won't be using them; "For one thing" he can't cook." And "Secondly" he's hardly ever eats home."  

"After putting the groceries away, he went to check on J." The room door was open, but he didn't see her inside the room" he was about the leave the room and goes looking for her, when he realizes that the shower was running." He laughs to himself a little, as he remembers the gift that she gave him." And he can't help but to believes that, she brought it for him, because she had used his." J is the kind of person who doesn't like to take things from anyone "He walks back into the kitchen and pour himself another cup of coffee; he went into his living room to wait while she finish her shower." ************** (please don't forget to vote)