Copy Right Disclosure

All Rights Reserved:

COPYRIGHT: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, companies, or events is coincidental. The characters, names, incidents, and plots are the products of my imagination, and are used fictitiously.
No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the written permission of the publisher.
All right are reserved by the owner and creator of this story. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution or selling of this story, constitutes as an infringement of copyright, and is punishable by law.

"Hello my Wattpad family...; I've been a fan of Wattpad for about two years now." Just has a reader." However" I've been playing around with a story for a few months now." And a friend of mine have been reading it, and said that I should put it on here." my first reaction was NO" (it's not good enough) but my friend convenience me that I should give it a try."
"If you all like it, (No Pressure) please vote for it" if not I'll understand."
FYI...Paul walker was one of my favorite actors, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) that's why I used his looks for my main guy character."

LOVE HAS NO COLOR

All Rights Reserved:
All right are reserved by the owner and creator of this story. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution or selling of this story, constitutes as an infringement of copyright, and is punishable by law.