Chapter 21

"One week after our holiday break, Chad poke his head inside our office door." Hey I'm back! He said." 

"Hey..., welcome back; I said, not really surprise to see him because he had told me yesterday in our phone conversation that he was coming back today." 

"I can see that, was Ian smart reply." 

"We have been busy all week working on the super bowl ads for February. There are seven of us in our department." "Although" Chad's the big boss over everyone here, he works in our department too." We are the creators; we come up with slogans and the actual setting for making a commercial." Once the marketers hand us the potential contract after Chad and the other executives' have their client's meeting." Then we pass it on to the editor and directors, which was where Ian has a strong input."  

"Everyone comes together, which is a little mini meeting, if we all like what we've got and agreed with each other that the ad is good." We then presence it to Chad and the other top guys who then took it to the people in the financial department." If they like it, the last and final step was the presentation with the clients to seal the deal." 

"We have contracts to look over and meetings to schedule." Now that you're back Ian said to Chad, getting out of his seat." 

"Okay, Chad replies, as if he was expecting this info."  

"Notify the others that Chad's in and we are ready to start the meeting, he said to me." 

"Okay, I said, I usually don't attend these meeting." Unless of course...' Ian wants me to take notes for him." which he didn't on this one." 

"They were all super bowl ads, the same ads every year, no new contract, just different commercials." Our company has five super bowl ads in total." Food was three of them, one car, and best electronic device to watch the big game on."  

"I just give ideas on them no hands on." Because this was their time to shine and the executives were being very cautious with these big paying ads." They weren't the top name companies products, 'you know' like the beer beverage." (miller lite, or Budweiser) but nevertheless they're beer ads." We also get ads on snacks chips, which I was very surprise to hear that, this company has won the best super bowl ads from their chips commercial one year ago."

"By mid-week, I could tell that I was going to be sick again this fall season." It was nothing new for me, every year; I suffer the same fate from the change in the weather here in Florida." December wasn't my favorite month here in Florida." Sunday we had a cold front that was passing through, and it lasted until Tuesday." 

"This morning when I woke up it was back to warm temperatures." By the end of the day, I was sneezing and coughing none stopped." 

"Judine, why don't you call it a day, go home, as much as I love having you here, I don't want to catch your germs, Ian informs me." 

"Thanks for the wonderful words Ian, but I'm almost finish...' I didn't get the chance to finish what I've started to say, before another coughing episodes starts again." 

"Really" Ian said looking at me." 

"Okay, okay, I'm going I said saving my notes."  

"He turns to and looks at me." And don't come back until you're cured, he said smiling, I would give you a hug, but you're swimming in germs, he added." 

"I will remember your warm hospitality, when you get sick Ian, I said with an evil tone." I put my laptop into my working bag and wave goodbye to him." 

"I still love you, he yells as I walk out the door," but the coughing was back, so I didn't answers him." Couple of peoples gave me a pity look, as they hear my sneezing and following coughing."