Chapter 28

"It was after two am in the morning when Ian, said that Chad real birthday celebration beginnings in the private room." We enter the room on the second floor." The room has couches comfortable enough to sleep on." There were curtains for privacy and it even has its own bathroom." But the long pole that was standing in the middle of the room was the private part to me."

"Three beautiful ladies walk in, wearing what looks like a bathing suit outfit," Two blondes and one red head." Their makeups were Hollywood perfection." Long legs and big breasts all the model looks and shape." Chad was sitting alone on one of those love seat sofa that hold two persons, there was a coffee table in front of him" on the table was an ice bucket with six champagne bottles inside it." Chad picks up a bottle and a waitress appear out of nowhere with champagne glasses." He opens one bottle and the pop was like a gun went off, as everyone roar with laughter and shouts, and then the party started with the stripper dancing and entertaining."

"Don't get jealous, Ian whispers into my ear, he only has eyes for you, he added." As I ignore him and watch the best looking one out of the three, kneels down in front of Chad." Everyone from our group was in the room having a wonderful time, expect for me." It has nothing to do with the strippers, it just that the alcohol was taking a toll on me." It was pulling me under; suddenly my stomach was acting up." I sat there for has long as I could hold the vomit in." the minute I realize that I couldn't hold it anymore, I got up and started in the direction of the bathroom." 

"The alcohol in my system wouldn't allow me to get there by myself." I feel myself falling, as I wait for the floor to meet me." 

"J...'are you alright, I barely hear Chad said wrapping an arm around me, saving me from my meeting with the floor."

"I couldn't open my mouth to answer him; I hold on to him and hurry towards the bathroom." I make it to the bin at the door, before I empty my mouth." But it didn't stop there, after some more liquid came out, I was able to catch my breath." 

"J, do you want to sit down? Chad ask holding on to me tightly."

"I didn't get the chance to answer him, as more vomit rush into my mouth." This time I found the toilet, I hear Ian asking him if I was okay." If I didn't have my head into the toilet, I would ask him if I look and sound as if I was okay." 

"She's drunk; Chad said concern coating his tone." 

"Maybe I should take her home...Ian was saying, before Chad cuts him off." 

"I'll take her home...' 

"But the girls...your birthday party... he cuts Ian off again." 

"Its fine Ian, I enjoyed it all, but I'm the one who gave J the alcohol drinks, so I'm partly responsible for her feeling this way, he said sounding very worried." 

"Are you sure that you don't want me to take her home, Ian said standing beside me." 

"Yeah, I'm sure beside we live in the same direction, he said handing me some wet wipes from the container." 

"Judine love...' you'll feel better once the alcohol leaves your system, trust me we all went through this before, he said hugging me." I'll call you later, he said kissing my cheek." 

"I nod my head, and Chad made sure that I was able to stand up straight without throwing up." I wash my mouth out and wipe my face with more wet wipes, before we exit the bathroom."

"We said quick goodbyes, and Chad thanks everyone for coming, before he practically carries me out the front door." We waited a couple minutes before the valet bring his car to the front." I didn't realize that Ian was with us, until he kiss my cheek again, after Chad sat me down." There's no need to rush to come in early tomorrow, or later he said looking at his watch, he assures me."