SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter I

"W-what the fuck," You pant rapidly— gritting your teeth due to intense pain from your bruises, "It is the first chapter and I'm literally getting shot and killed."

You can see nothing but darkness since your eyes are wrapped in blindfold. You are kneeling in a secret warehouse-like hiding base, and both of your wrists are tied behind you. Your tears are falling freely in your cheeks, sliding continuously; not because of fear, but because of pain.

You feel a strong hand grabbing your jaw tight, making you whimper loudly, as that hand makes you look up to something you can't see.

"Where do you want to place the bullet?" You hear a voice whispering on your ears, making your body tingle in pain from the grasp of his hand.

You chase your breath as tears fall in your eye once again, "In my heart, please."

The tight grasp from your jaw loosened as you feel yourself freezing in awareness with what's about to happen to you. Not even a single amount of fear is visible in your sense as of the moment. But your heart is aching a lot, for some reason, as you close your eyes and wait for the unknown person to pull the trigger.

You can feel it. Despite being blindfolded, you know what's going on. You are in the middle of the warehouse. It is also raining hard outside, as if the heaviness is enough to conceal your soft sobs. The person who you don't know is in front of you, with his or her hand reaching out, aiming the gun in your direction. You can feel it. You can hear the faint sound of metal just a few meters away from you.

"Make it quick, please," You stated in a broken voice as you gave whoever it was a faint, genuine smile, "In that way, it won't hurt so bad."

"Any last words?"

You gulp in exhaustion. Your heart and wrist are aching so bad. Your body is in terrible pain due to the beatings that you've experienced. The rain is still heavy outside the warehouse.

"I love him." You whispered softly.

"He's dead." The other person replied, making you clench your jaw in pain.

"Let me be with him, then." You relax yourself as you think of the only person that makes your heart run wild. The only person who you love the most.

Silence overwhelms the place. You become figuratively deaf. It is quiet. There is silence that you can't explain. Even the sound of the raindrops didn't reach you at all. For the last time, a faint image of him smiling plastered in your imagination.

Then a loud sound of bang from the gun echoed all over the place.

Again, there is silence. But this time, it is a really nice kind of silence.

Your body falls in the dirty cement ground as you weakly spit blood. Your heartbeats become slower, with a bullet inside it, as your breathing becomes heavier.