SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XLIX

YEAR 2008

Your eyes shot open when those memories filled your mind. You just woke up and those memories feel like a dream but you know, those are just a portion of your memories before you time leap in this timeline. Your pillow is wet from tears and that's when you realized that you've been crying as you remember them.

Great, now, I've done unforgivable things to Mikey before my death.

With a weak body and heavy heart, you wash your face and stare at your 18 year-old self. In this timeline, you haven't done anything unwanted to Mikey but your 26 year old self has betrayed his future self as well. Brushing your teeth off and pushing those painful memories away, you go out of your room. You have to focus on this timeline.

In this timeline, you won't hurt or betray him. You will protect Manjiro with all your must so you have to be strong and focused.

As you walk out, you see the topless bodies of Baji, Shinichiro, and Izana while they are exercising their biceps with dumbbells. Baji's phone is serving as their background music while exercising and the song is, "I'm sexy and I know it~"

You froze on your feet as you see the three of them flexing their sweaty and sexy muscles proudly. Baji is biting a hair tie on his mouth and Izana is letting some sweat slide down the slices of his abs, while Hiro-san is just sitting there with dumbbells on his hand, showing his six pack abs.

Damn it, (Y/N), you got to stay focused on saving and staying loyal to Mikey. Resist temptation please.

"Good morning, (Y/N). It's still early in the morning so we decided to exercise for a little bit— wait, why is your nose bleeding?" Hiro-san asked in an innocent manner as you realized that your nose is really bleeding.

You don't know if it is because of your memories from your pre-time leaping, or because you are seeing good-ass breakfast for your eyes right now. You are seeing lots of sweaty abs in front but you're still gotta stay loyal to Mikey.

Yes, I just promised 5 minutes ago that I won't betray Mikey in this timeline. No sweaty abs can break that promise—-

"(Y/N), I'm holding two dumbbells in my hands. Can you please wipe the sweats in my abs?" Baji asked with a playful and teasing smirk.

Izana moans a little and you freeze in confusion if he did that intentionally, "Wipe my body, too, or make it even wetter. You choose." He requested.

Shinichiro blink at the two men as he sighs, "Go wipe your own bodies, Izana and Baji. Stop teasing (Y/N) early in the morning."

You sighed and massage your head in exasperation. You're having headache early in the morning, "You guys... you really enjoy using this house as your gym, don't you?" You finally asked, surviving the temptation with the power of loyalty towards Manjiro.

No matter how many abs are in front of you, you know Manjiro's abs will be the best. You know because you've tasted them in different timeline—