SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XVIII

"Takemitchi, what are you doing here?" You asked as you see Takemitchi standing in front of you while you are inside the school's library, reading some book about psychological tortures.

"I need to talk to you, (Y/N)-san." Takemitchi stated as he sat on the chair in front of you. He gives you a serious look.

You look around the library and thankfully no one is really there except you and Takemitchi. It is probably because it's the weekend and students don't usually study every weekend.

"About what, Takemitchi-kun?" You asked and closed the book that you are reading recently.

"I really don't know what's happening but I know only you can understand it. I think I can see a glimpse of what's going to happen in the future back when I'm with Draken and Senju. I have experienced it twice now. I don't understand what's going on and how it happened." Takemitchi stated.

You nodded and leaned on your chair, "I see. Those visions that you see in a glimpse of the moment is your guide to fulfilling your personal mission. You just need to do what you have to do, and things will fall into places."

Takemitchi took a deep breath, "But I'm afraid I'll mess it up for everyone in one wrong move."

I do feel the same, Takemitchi.

You give Takemitchi a reassuring smile, "Trust me, whatever it is that's been happening to you, whether it is good or bad, happened because of a certain reason. You will only realize it when you're at the end of the path and you're looking back to what you've been through."

"In the future, I was shot by Mikey the day before my wedding. But still, I want to help him, for everyone's sake. (Y/N)-san, tell me, why does it have to be me? The person who will save Toman, why does it have to be me?"

You see the genuine eyes of Takemitchi and upon seeing it, you can feel his inner kindness and compassion.

"Well, no one can do it better than you. You may not realize it but through all of your sacrifices, things change for the better. It's all because you are you, Takemitchi." You replied.

His eyes start getting teary and you chuckle since you know Takemitchi can easily get emotional.

"I'll have your back, Crybaby Hero." You added and pat his shoulder and that's when Takemitchi cry continuously while thanking you.

After talking to Takemitchi for an hour, you went home only to find the worried face of Emma. She looks really worried that's why you immediately approach her.

"What's the matter, Emma-chan?"

"(Y/N)-chan! My brothers together with Baji-kun went towards Bonten. They stated that it's payback time for them after torturing you last time and holding you captive." Emma answered and it made your eyes widen.