SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

REWRITTEN SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

"Focus, (Y/N)."

You blink repeatedly when all your thoughts come into a halt as you stare at Manjiro's face. He's looking at you with his usual calm gaze as the two of you are currently inside an empty classroom meant for those who wants to train Taekwondo. It's still a little early that's why there are only the two of you inside. You're wearing your usual jogging pants and white shirt while Manjiro is wearing his white taekwondo dobok. The room has some necessary equipment inside and the sunlight brightly reflects from the window. You've already stretched with him earlier and now, he's teaching you the Muay Thai roundhouse kick.

It's been five months since you first saw him in the school grounds. Manjiro kept his promise when he said he'll teach you martial arts and it's been two months since he started being your personal teacher. To compensate in some aspects, you are also tutoring him in some academic stuff. Aside from physical training, the both of you often give time to learn theoretical and other things that are outside the spectrum of martial arts. For instance, you tried learning to cook dorayaki or you often went to an arcade with him to compete in such a manner. He's a great person so instantly, you've learned a lot from him plus he's also...

"I will let you stare at me later," He added as the corner of his lips crept into a small smile, "For now, you have to practice the roundhouse kick."

"I..." God, the radiance of the sun reflects perfectly on his creamy skin, "...what kick?" You mumbled stupidly. When did Manjiro's eyes become this mesmerizing?

His eyebrows raise a little, "Are you paying attention in our session today, (Y/N)?"

"Of course." You replied immediately before averting your gaze. Lies— no, not really. You are paying attention, you are really paying attention to the sessions, but his face is very distracting and it is his fault for having such a beautiful face in the first place.

Who wouldn't get distracted if you see such perfectly crafted human being early in the morning? Definitely the Sano Manjiro simps.

You hear Manjiro exhale calmly and see him put his arms behind his back as his eyes observe you thoroughly, "You've been spacing out earlier. Is there something wrong?"

"What? No, no, everything's fine." You look at the ground and blinks repeatedly. There shouldn't be any problem, right? Right?

"Ah." Manjiro muttered before he walked in front of you and touched your chin before tilting it upwards to make you look into his eyes, "You're flushing red. Do you have a fever?"

His face is at an angle where your lips are just an inch away and he's looking at you with such depths. Because of the sudden closeness of your faces, you almost jump in shock as you unconsciously push him away, hard. Your mouth parted a little. Manjiro blinks and smirks playfully upon seeing how you reacted to his presence but your eyes narrowed into a small glare.

"I'm... I'm fine. It's just... it's your face's fault." You answered as you crossed your arms and continued to glare at him. Manjiro's a little taken aback by the comment.