SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XLV

YEAR 2008

You blink and immediately get a tissue paper to wipe the blood coming out of your nose when you remembered those scenes from your life before time leaping here. Man, those memories are extreme! You don't know if you can face Mikey with a straight look from now on after finding out how the two of you shamelessly fuck on the ferris wheel.

It's been a few minutes, and you heard the door from the living room open. You know, all of them are here. You didn't go out of the kitchen but you know Mitsuya will be extremely shocked with what he's about to see. You continue cooking dinner as you hear voices from outside. They seemed to be talking. What you heard primarily is Mitsuya's shocked and confused voice asking the repeated questions, "Why,", "How,", "What," and another "How?".

After cooking the steaks, sashimi, teriyaki, and preparing the rice balls for the dinner, you went out of the kitchen and saw Izana, Baji, Shinichiro, Emma, and Mitsuya all sitting on the sofa. They are talking casually but Mitsuya still looks shocked and all. The people that just arrived greeted you and you greeted them back, and when Shinichiro asked you why Mitsuya was there, you told him to let Mitsuya explain what happened.

The entire night ended well. They learned about what Leepon Fang did and it makes Baji even more excited about the battle with them. After a few hours, Mitsuya who's still filled with bewilderment bid his farewell with his sisters and thanked you for what you've done for today.

The entire day is tiring but fortunately, it went well.

Because the memories that you keep seeing are memories with Mikey before your death, you are 100% percent sure that he has something to do with it. You don't know what Mikey did or what you did to him, but you're sure that only Mikey can solve this riddle in your life.

Save Sano Manjiro.

That's what I must do. If Mikey did something unwanted to you before your death, then why is the fire to save him so strong that your courage in living depends on it? It's not just him, but everyone related to him, you want to save them all.

As of the moment, you are in front of an apartment and you click the doorbell. After a few seconds, the gentle looking eyes of a man welcomed you, and you gave him a short smile and bow. His calm eyes widen a little upon seeing you, but you know he's welcoming you warmly.

"(Y/N). I didn't expect you'd ring my doorbell today." Guren, your brother, stated as he let the door open widely, "Coincidentally, I'm free right now. Do you, by all means, predicted that I would be here now?"

"I know you are free right now, nii-san." You answered and gave him the box of doughnuts that you bought earlier, before you entered inside his apartment.

It is his temporary place since he'll only stay in this country for at least three months before going back to the United States. You know he has a lot on his platter of work that must be done, but you're here bothering him for an important reason.