SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XVII

"(Y/N)-chan. I've prepared some ramen for our dinner and—"

Emma froze in her place as she stared at you with a really wide eyes. The small bowl that she's holding dropped slowly on the ground, shattering into pieces in a split second. But even the deafening sound of the glass cracking didn't make Emma move or flinch. She's just staring at you, no... she's staring at the person beside you who is staring back at her.

Takemitchi, Draken, and Chifuyu come with you towards your house and the moment the four of you enter inside, they all see Emma alive and breathing.

You see a single tear fall on Emma's cheeks as Draken looks at her with his extremely shocked expression. Takemitchi and Chifuyu are also frozen as they can't believe what they are seeing.

"Draken." Emma whispered as tears are falling uncontrollably from her eyes.

"Emma, how..." Draken whispered but before Emma could say anything, Draken ran towards Emma's location disregarding the pieces of broken bowl on the floor.

Emma's sobs and cry are heard as her face is buried on Draken's chest while Draken is hugging her really tight with unexplainable longing. Draken places a gentle kiss at the top of her head. A tear also falls from your eye as you smile upon seeing their reunion.

"I-It can't be," Takemitchi whispered beside you, "I saw it in my own eyes. I saw how Kisaki killed Emma-chan."

You smile at Takemitchi before looking at Chifuyu. Chifuyu looked at you in confusion but then you went closer to him and whispered something.

"He's been waiting for you all these years, Chifuuyu. He never left you." You stated gently while wiping some of your tears.

"What do you mean, (Y/N)?"

"He's here." You muttered and gently pat his shoulder, "Chifuyu's here." You called out from the house and after a matter of seconds, the door from Baji's room opened and he went out from there with a calm and smiling expression.

Chifuyu's eyes widened, same as Takemitchi, as tears started to build up on their eyes.

Baji went near Chifuyu's location with a slightly teary eye as he gave Chifuyu a really wide smile, "I miss eating Peyoung Yakisoba with you, Chifuyu."

"Baji-san you're not dead!" Chifuyu cried as he hugged Baji tightly. Takemitchi remained standing but he's also crying from seeing Baji alive.

The door opened revealing Hiro and Izana that just got home from the motorcycle business. They freeze upon seeing Draken, Takemitchi, and Chifuyu inside the house and seeing Emma, Shinichiro, Baji, and Izana alive shocks your three visitors.

Everyone is too vulnerable upon seeing each other. That's why you silently went outside the house and gave them enough time to let all their emotions out.