SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXV

You are currently reading some book about street fighting when you hear a knock on the door, which is quite unusual. Emma is currently at the grocery store with Hiro-san, while Baji and Izana are taking a bath together. You don't really mind it since it is usual for men to take a bath together, or is it?

It's probably Takemitchi, Draken, or Chifuyu since they are the only ones who know this place aside from the people living here.

It's noon so you sip your cup of iced tea as you walk to where the door is. You twist the doorknob and as the door opens, your eyes widen when you see who it is. The man blinks and you blink as well.

"(Y/N)?" The man chuckled and patted your head like you're a puppy, "Damn, you've gotten taller."

"Brother?" Your eyes widened as your jaw dropped on the floor while looking at him.

It's been years since you've last seen your brother. He just finished his military training last year in the states, and right now, he's working as a high profile policeman that specializes in technological machineries and combats. You're just so proud of him.

You look at his hands and he's holding bags of food. You smile wide and jump into him to hug him tight making your brother chuckle.

"I missed you." You whispered, still hugging him. You feel your brother smiling.

"I did feel the same way, too. By the way, how is it here? I bet you feel sad living all alone in this house for years—"

"Oi, (Y/N), do you have oil extract or something as a lube? My muscles are aching." Someone from behind stated and you feel your brother freeze on his feet. Suddenly, his aura changes into something murderous.

You let go from the hug and turn around, "There's an oil in the cabinet near the bathroom--- wait, Baji what the fuck?"

As you turn around, you see Baji and Izana soaked and dripping wet with just a towel wrapped on their lower abdomen. They seem like they just got out from the shower room and they are proudly bragging about their abs and muscles... in front of your brother who is now looking at you with an eyes saying, 'If you don't explain anything to me, I will literally disown you as my sister', or something like that.

You graduated in a military school in your past life so you don't mind seeing abs, but the both of them look really smug while showing you the slices of their abs and the bulge underneath the towel wrapped in the lower part of their body.

"Oh." Baji blinks and sees your brother, "You are?"

Your brother is still frozen. He just came home after years of absence and the primary thing that he saw is two almost naked men with you. He has the right to get frozen up. You, in the other hand, wants to sigh with how messed up will this go.

"Uh, it's not what it looks like," You mumbled, remembering the cliché statements in the movies you've watched whenever the character was caught, "They are also a family of mine—"