SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XVI

"(Y/N)-chan!" Emma exclaimed as she saw you enter inside your house. You gasp silently when her arm wrapped around your neck, welcoming you warmly.

"Emma-chan," You whispered as you smiled, "Good morning."

"Where have you been?" Emma asked worriedly before she pulled out from the hug and checked your face to see if you were wounded or anything.

"Your brother's house." You answered and that made Emma's eyes widened.

"Mikey?" She asked and you nodded.

"Wait, how? I mean, how did you end up in my brother's house? You spend two nights there, (Y/N)-chan?"

"Well... yeah..." You started and you laughed later on, "...And we didn't do anything, I promise. It's just that, shits happen and all of them are just coincidental."

"What happened between you and Mikey, (Y/N)?" Baji appeared from one of the rooms and you gave him a small wave.

"Nothing happened between us, Baji-kun." You answered immediately.

"Who fucks who?" Izana appeared out of nowhere as well and his words made your eyes widen.

"What do you mean by 'fuck', Izana-kun?" You asked in an extreme shock, unable to believe his word.

"(Y/N)-chan, did you fuck my brother Mikey?" Emma asked with her eyes widened and it makes your eyes widened as well.

Wait, what the hell?

"Wait, guys, it's not what you think. It's—"

"You're getting older, (Y/N), it's normal to experience things like pleasure." Izana nods in assurance.

"B-but—"

"Man, I didn't expect Mikey to steal (Y/N)'s first time. That bastard. I'll see him someday." Baji muttered while smirking.

"Wait, (Y/N) is a virgin?" Izana snapped and looked at you teasingly.

"Not until last night." Baji replied, looking at you teasingly as well.

Oh my god.

"It's not what you think—" You tried to defend yourself but then Shinichiro enters inside the house with some breakfast bags in his hand.

"What's happening here?" He met your eyes and then a smile crept on his lips, "You've been missing for the past two days, (Y/N). What happened?"

"I was—"

"She was fucked by Mikey." Baji stated calmly.