SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXX

"Oi, oi, oi," You heard a faint whisper beside you, the familiar voice comes from Draken, "What the hell is all of this?"

You just woke up a few minutes ago, and the primary thing that you see is a lot of men surrounding you and Draken. They look ready for a fight, it is visible since some of them are cracking their knuckles while smirking at the two of you. Draken and you are tied together, both backs facing each other, with a rope. You can feel Draken resisting against the rope from behind but you remain silent as you look at the gang surrounding you.

They are the Leepon Fang, bruh.

"Did you know this would happen?" Draken whispered to you and you shrug silently.

"Maybe."

"You shouldn't have gotten me here, (Y/N). Look, even you are in danger. I still need to protect Takemitchi and the others right now. These fuckers are targeting them." Draken whispered again, only the two of you can hear each other.

"You're wrong, Draken. They are targeting you, and you being here will protect the others. Now, don't move. Relax." You whispered back as you get the small knife from your pocket that you prepared.

"What are the two of you talking about?" Tiger, the Vice Leader of Leepon Fang, asked with a suspicious, annoying look on his face, "Are you praying before your death, huh?"

A hundred men? No, even more than that. This place is filled with a lot of men, and they are surrounding both of you. Thankfully they haven't start torturing you or Draken yet. You are totally outnumbered. You sighed heavily and looked at the ground in silence.

"Why did you bring us here, Tiger?" Draken asked the man that was speaking earlier.

Tiger scratches the back of his head before grinning wide psychotically like the joker, "Because I want to kill you. You are Mikey's past best friend, aren't you? The Bonten Gang is a huge threat right now. But then, we realized that if we were to extinguish you, Draken, it will break Mikey to the core and it will be easier for us to break them as well."

"If it was just me then why would you bring this girl with me here?" Draken asked once again. You know that he's concerned with your state but he shouldn't. He should just trust in you.

"Oh, that? We can't let any witness wander around after the news of your death, can we? That is why, we decided to kill her, too."

You didn't say anything. You are just silently working on the ropes behind you and Draken without anyone noticing. Draken seems to understand what you want to imply through your small actions.

Draken chuckled a little, his deep voice echoing within this wide basement-like territory, "If you think that you would break Mikey just because you kill me, then you are no doubt a bunch of idiots."

That's right, trigger him, buy me more time, Draken. You are not saying anything at all but the rope is almost cutted while you are calmly listening to their random conversation. You don't want to be a part of it since it would be so extra, but you can't help but just listen.