SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LIII

YEAR 2017

Warning: Mild torture scenes ahead. Beware. Skip this chapter if you're not into it. Enjoy reading.

You groan when you open your eyes as you find men grasping both of your arms hardly. The pain that they are inflicting is intentional. You are being blindfolded as well. You unknowingly fall asleep, and now, there are men arriving here again. They start dragging you up and you aren't able to suppress the groan of pain from some of the broken bones in your body. It's still so painful.

They didn't care.

They just drag you outside the room carelessly. They are looking at you with range and disgust. They aren't taking care of you at all, which is the total opposite of Manjiro. Despite him being the leader of Bonten, he always makes sure that you're fine. He always makes sure to handle you with care.

Damn, I miss him so much.

"This bitch here sold us off after being trusted by the boss? Our organization lost almost all of our assets!" One of the men that is dragging you exclaimed in disbelief as his grip on your arms tightened hardly, making you whimper in too much pain.

"Yeah. I want to kill and beat her up, too." The other man replied as they continuously dragged you.

You can't see anything and you don't even know where they are bringing you. There are times where you'll unconsciously trip and the men who are dragging you would curse you. You, on the other hand, remained silent. You keep on whimpering silently in pain while ignoring their cussings and mocking. What happens to you doesn't matter...all you want is to see Manjiro.

You don't know how long you are walking and you would unconsciously mumble a painful 'ow' when the men pushed you to sit down harshly. You are completely blinded by the piece of cloth on your eyes.

You feel the men tying both of your hands on your back. Your eyes are still blindfolded so you don't know exactly where you are. They also tie your feet together. You feel them walking away for a moment and now, you feel alone.

There is silence.

But you feel the presence of people staring at you.

You don't know exactly how much but your hand feels cold with the idea of such. You stay as calm as possible as you observe the sounds around you. That's when you realized that there's a person stepping closer towards you.

Without any hesitation, you feel a bucket of water being poured into you. Literally.

Despite the blindfold, your eyes widened. Your entire body is soaked right now. The water is cold as well and you feel your entire system panicking a little. Then, you hear a chuckle from in front and that chuckle is unfamiliar to you. It is probably one of Bonten's members.