SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter V

"Draken will supposedly die but through Takemitchi, he will be saved." You stated as you and Hiro eat ramen.

"I see," Hiro stated, "What shall we do in return, then? We have to do something about it or we have to do something more."

"Let's leave it to Takemitchi. I can't really see the future that has something to do with me but I can see the future of Hanagaki Takemicitchi. He will be Toman's hero. What we have to do, Hiro-san, is to make sure the bigger organizations won't intervene in Toman. We have to give Takemichi our utmost support even from the shadows, for now."

"Like what we've done in the past two years," Shinichiro stated, "I understand. We will patrol later to get rid of violent gangs and unnecessary organizations. Still, our primary mission for now is to protect and fake Baji Keisuke's death for the future that you've stated, (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Hiro-san, for everything." You give him a genuine smile, "Lately, I've talked to Mikey, and I— uh, I h-hug him. He was still calm though but I told him that I'll protect and save him. That must confuse him a lot."

Shinichiro looks at you with a teasing gaze and teasing smile, "You like my brother, yes?"

Your eyes widened as you avert your gaze, "N-no, it's not like that. I mean, my mission is to protect him— ah, yes, that's it."

Hiro chuckled with your reaction. You feel your cheeks getting warm with the idea of him knowing how you hug Mikey. Hiro deserves to know though since you promise that you will be honest with him for everything.

"Just tell me if you ever start liking my brother, I wouldn't mind. You are like my sister, (Y/N), you know I'll support you with your aims for everyone's sake."

"You're a great person, Hiro-san." You replied with a slightly teary eye and the both of you chuckled while continuously eating.

October 31, 2005 (Bloody Halloween)

You are silently watching Toman fight against Valhalla from the distance. Hiro is standing next to you with a calm facial expression. You know that he badly wants to help everyone but he can't. You also want to do the same thing, you want to help everyone so badly, but you can't.

You must not interfere and mess everyone's future up.

Your tears fall in your cheeks as the thing goes on. You've seen your vision before but being in the actual scenario is heartbreaking.

Baji lies in Chifuyu's arms, telling him that he would like to eat Peyoung Yakisoba as he sighs his final breath. You look at Hiro's side, averting your gaze to the scenario, as you grasp his arms tight. Hiro holds your hand as well, comforting you. You pressed your lips tightly as you closed your eyes.