SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter IV

2 YEARS AFTER

"The way of the fist," You whispered while reading the title of the book that you are currently reading in the library, "Manual on how to knock the shit out of people in an elegant way. This one's cute." You added to yourself while chuckling.

It's been two years since Shinichiro's resurrection and in that two years, you've been training and developing physical combat and mental endurance in the battle. Shinichiro, or what you call Hiro-san, helps you train even more and teaches you the ways to be delinquent. You, in return, told him everything about what was about to happen.

Before you got killed, you were one of the Military Intelligence and a part of the Army Special Forces Soldier. You certainly know how to fight. But since you're young and your body is quite fragile at this age, you are able to let your best capabilities through Hiro's help.

Speaking of Hiro, he was managing his Motor Business for your gang's fund. Since he's good with vehicles, you establish a business related to his likes and talents. It is far from Toman's location so no one really knows that he is still alive.

In day time, he's a normal businessman and you're a normal student who often looks out for Mikey in order to check if he's alright, but every night time, the both of you are fighting different gangs though Hiro is not that good in fighting but he's extremely reliable.

Your gang only has 2 members, for now. Just you and Hiro-san.

Your gang, the White Phoenix Gang who wears white and golden Volto mask. It has the same ideals as the original Black Dragon Gang. The only difference is that Gang is established to help Toman and everyone at all costs.

From the window of the library, you see Mikey and Draken walking outside while talking about something. Since it's been two years, you know it's time to start the continuation of the plan.

For the past years, you are avoiding Mikey at all cost since your existence might ruin the flow of the future's timeline but today, you realized something. You can't avoid Mikey at all. He is valuable in your perception. You put the books back on the shelves as you run outside.

You've been following Mikey for two years now and you can't help it anymore. You want to talk to him or anything as long as you are close to him. You run towards them and stop in front of Mikey and Draken. Both of them look at you blankly.

"Hi," You started, trying not to sound awkward, "This is unnecessary but can I talk to you, Sano Manjiro, for a moment?"

Mikey observes your face and it seems like he's trying to remember where he saw you.

"Wait a minute," Draken stated, "You look familiar. Have we seen you before?"

You smile politely, "Probably. The world is small, after all."