SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LV

YEAR 2017

Manjiro says that we are going to play this game together. It is either I'll tame him or he'll own me. Either way, it's my win since I'll be able to be with him for as long as I want.

Those are the words that keep replaying in your mind as you are sitting on a chair with a calm expression. You thought the game he is saying is the usual game of love where whoever falls first loses... but what he means by those words are literal games.

At the moment, he's aiming the gun in your direction and his eyes are blank.

You remain silent as you stare at the gun being aimed at you. Manjiro, the man holding the gun, looks cold and dangerous. You stay stilled as you wait for him to pull the trigger.

A click is heard. He pulled the trigger.

You didn't flinch.

No bullets come out.

A thin exhaled escape from your mouth as you are sitting on a rectangular table with Manjiro across you. In front of the two of you lies different revolvers with a bullet loaded on its chambers. It consists of one to three bullets, plus additional bullets if the player wants to add more.

Right now, you're playing a dangerous game of Russian Roulette with Sano Manjiro.

At the moment, your heart is beating rapidly not because you're afraid of the game, but because you are extremely simping for the man sitting across you. Aside from looking hot wearing sexy half unbuttoned black long sleeves, he also looks really elegant and handsome. It's been quite a while since you stare into his face like this.

Fuck the bullets, you're gonna simp for Manjiro more.

It's been two weeks since you are tortured. The bruises on your face healed but there are some little wounds on it. You can't still move freely since some parts of your body are still in the process of healing but thankfully, you are a little better than your condition two weeks ago.

In that span of time, upon observing the place, you hypothesized that you are in a secret warehouse owned by the Bonten Organization. Although there are no personnel inside this such place except Manjiro, you know certainly that there are a lot of armed people outside, and this warehouse can hypothetically be just a portion of a secret town-like location of Bonten. There is also a probability that this place is their last resort to increase their assets further. That is why, you might not see it, but it is being tightly secured and you are imprisoned inside this enormous warehouse for Manjiro's own entertainment (though you don't really mind it at all).

"My turn." You started calmly as you get the revolver in front of you. It is a gun with three bullets in its chamber. The chance for it to fire and hurt someone is fifty percent.

The game of this Russian Roulette is simple. One can either win if the other side surrenders or if the gun fires on whoever is aimed at. You've been playing this game for half an hour now and nobody wants to surrender at all. You don't want to surrender, either, because you want to prove to Manjiro that you are serious when you told him you'll do everything for him.