SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXXIX

I fucking want to die.

When you open your eyes, you are already laying on your comfortable bed. Your clothes have changed. Your body doesn't feel sticky and you feel so damn exhausted. But a groan from pain escaped in your lips as you sighed heavily.

Your back is aching incredibly. Your legs feel numb and non-functional. Your wrist is painful with bruises from the handcuff. Your throat is fucking painful, too. Your body is filled with marks, and your center of arousal... damn... it's so damn sore.

It's feel as if a monster fucks you.

Your eyes widened when you remembered what happened last night. You and Manjiro... the both of you did it... the stuff most people do on valentines day. It's your first damn time experiencing those, and it's delightful!

You've been ignorant with things like sex and stuff because you're too focused on your academes and job, but being able to experience this is really... good. You never thought that someone will pleasure and torture you pleasurably like that. Manjiro is so good at this.

"Damn, I can't move." You calmly mumble in slight frustration with your hoarse voice as you sigh and close your eyes.

You enjoy what happened last night. You fucking enjoy it. But your body today feels like it's been tortured. Your body is in hell right now, a total consequence of the pleasure you experienced with him.

"You don't have to move." Someone says a meter away from you. Your eyes shot open and widened when you realized that Manjiro is sitting a meter away from you with his arms crossed.

He looks fresh. It's as if he just took a bath. He's wearing sexy black long sleeves and pants while staring at you. Your throat went dry and your cheeks felt warm when you remembered all of the things he did to you last night. Damn.

Your eyes lower down his long fingers then to his covered— shit. You look up at him and blink nervously. You've never been this nervous. Why are you nervous!? Why the fuck!?

"Why are you here, Manjiro?" You asked calmly. Your voice is barely audible since your throat is aching so bad.

"Do you feel sore?" He asked back, looking at you gently. His eyes are calm and his voice is gentle.

"I—" You gulp and sigh, "I feel fine."

"You fainted last night," He stated and it makes you feel heated up a lot, "Am I that rough? How much did I hurt you?"

Your heart is screaming inside. It feels embarrassing to talk about what happened last night. You don't know to handle this kinds of things. Of course he's too rough, and it might be crazy, but you like it when he's rough.

"Look, I'm fine, Manjiro. You took care of me last night. You didn't enter forcefully in the first thrust and that's what matters..." Your face is red while saying those and his eyes are looking at you with amusement, "I told you...I can take it. It's just... I'm sorry I fainted... it's my first time."

"I should have been gentler." He stated and looked at you calmly before he stood up, "Wait here. I'll help you eat your breakfast."

He went outside and after a few moments, he entered inside your room with a platter of unrecognizable deformed pancakes. It looks edible, but it doesn't look like pancakes at all. But it seems... tasty.

"I'm the one who cooked that." He muttered and averted his gaze, "It's also my first time cooking."

He looks handsome and cute. You chuckle a little at pure amusement. The both of you talked calmly as Manjiro is sitting beside you in the bed while feeding you with the pancakes that he cooked. It's a bit sweeter than normal pancakes, but delicious nonetheless.