SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXXVIII

[Please make sure you read the previous chapter before reading this chapter. Play the song while reading, enjoy.]

"I want you to remember how I own every inch of you, (Y/N)." He stated calmly as he finally stopped stimulating and thrusting his fingers inside you, "I want you to remember every single detail of you being mine."

You are breathing hard. You feel tired. You feel exhausted, really exhausted from having multiple organisms. Manjiro starts moving as he kneels between your already spread thighs. He can see your glistening wet cunt. He licks his wet lips from your orgasm clean and gives you a smile.

"I'm slowly losing my grip...I'm on my edge, Manjiro...you tire me big time." You whispered and breathed hard. Your exposed chest is moving up and down. You are exhausted but your body is still in extreme heat.

He slowly takes his leather jacket off and pulls his shirt up, causing his muscles to flex. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw his firm and ripped delicious-looking body. It is lean and muscular. You can clearly see his perfectly crafted abdomen, and the small droplets of sweat sliding between the slices. You gulp and blink in amusement. You are intoxicated and absolutely fascinated with him.

He stares into your eyes as he whispers something in his deep and dominating voice.

"Lay down and open your legs wider, (Y/N). I want to see your face while I'm owning you. I want to hear you beg, craving for more as I wreck you. Trust me, it won't hurt— it won't hurt that much, not unless you misbehave."

He leans down and unlocks your handcuffs, making you sighed in relief. You badly wanted to touch him and feel every inch of his body in your hands. As your wrists are finally free, you gently cupped Manjiro's cheeks, making him stilled for a moment while staring down at you.

"Let it all out on me, I won't say anything." You whispered calmly as you softly touched his lower lip with your thumb, "Your anger... your darkness... I'm willing to take it all."

His jaw tightened sexily as he lowered down and kissed your lips once again. You can taste yourself and his sweetness together as he kisses you deeply and passionately. Your hand starts running towards his biceps, to his firm back, making him feel loved and valued with your every touch.

When your lips parted for a moment, you saw a genuine small smile on his lips.

"I'll enter you now, (Y/N). Push me away if I'm being too rough and violent." He whispered, leaned down, and bit your neck as he positioned his shaft and thrust inside you.

"Ahhh!~" You moaned as you feel yourself getting stretched with how huge he is. He's tearing you, in a painful and pleasurable way.

He enters you slowly to avoid hurting you as much as possible, slowly digging his legacy inside you, and every inch of it digging you, your breath tightened heavily. It's painful, but since you're so wet and he warms you up greatly earlier, the pain is immediately replaced by pleasure. He's being gentle to you, and you love it. You love how he's taking care of you right now.