AUTHOR'S NOTE

Greetings, Innocent Readers!

Thank you for reading this REWRITTEN: SANO MANJIRO X READER fanfiction.

I'm glad that after almost a year of writing, we have finally arrived at this book's conclusion. I really am thankful for all your support all throughout this journey. I'm also grateful that I'm able to share this story with all of you.

I honestly started writing this book without a depth of knowledge about Tokyo Revengers. It's funny how I once saw a tweet with Manjiro's face on it and I ended up saying, "Oh no, he's hot. I gotta write a fanfiction about him." And that's how all of these things start, lol. But I've been really thankful with all of your support and insights about this book. I love reading your comments. I really love reading your comments. Whenever I read them, I would giggle with you, laugh with you, and get pissed with you because there's a lot of chapters where Manjiro is absolutely toxic (no worries, I slap myself for writing the toxic scenes to compensate for the stress that it causes you guys, haha). Your words warms my heart and I genuinely appreciately them all.

Your support makes me want to keep going and I really love you guys, you're all so cool. There are also scenes where mental health is implicitly tackled, and I just want to give everyone a warm hug with consent. To those people who are fighting their silent battles as well, who are existing and fighting their demons within, you guys are valid. You are worthy. You've been strong with just existing and I'm proud of you. Really. Thank you for continuously existing. 

If you have any questions, rants, clarifications, and death threats because of the ending, feel free to leave them all in the comment box. I'll gladly read them and interact with you, hoomans.

Again, thank you for your support and for being with me in this journey. May you find someone who will love and cherish you wholeheartedly (be it in romantic or platonic aspect). Thank you for reading this story and I love all of you.

With love and gratitude,

WCwriteslemon