SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LXIV

{Last ten freaking chapters, hoomans.}

YEAR 2017

Days and weeks have passed and you spend them with Manjiro. Truly, there are times when you feel like he cares for you, and there are also times when he just seems different. Like he's not the person you know. That different side of him (the negative one) would often appear whenever he would go back from some organizational meeting. You would often see him in rage and deep silence. He would push you away when you're trying to reach out to him.

Whenever that unknown side of him appears, Manjiro would ignore you, or distance himself from you. He would not really hurt you physically and verbally, but whenever you try to at least help him deal with his inner battles, he would just pull you towards his room and fuck you senseless without any intimacy involve. He would use your body for his pleasure, or relaxation, and then would make you feel like his own toy. Slowly and slowly, in those weeks that have passed, you feel like you're losing someone precious inside you. You don't know what it is yet but you know something feels different in you.

You become less cheerful like what you used to be. The light in your eyes slowly vanishes. You become more aloof. There are nights where nightmares would start visiting you and there are times when you would just... feel afraid of Manjiro. You know he won't hurt you... but there's something in him that you no longer know.

You're slowly getting tired and scared of him— because there's something with him that doesn't feel right. It's somehow exhausting. Maybe Ran is telling the truth. Maybe the Manjiro you know is no longer there. But no, you love him and you can still feel him, but... there's also a but in this kind of thing.

The more you spend time with him, the deeper you're drowning into the darkness yourself.

"I've been thinking," You started while staring at your reflection from the human-sized mirror, "Why did you make me wear this, Manjiro?" Innocence is visible in your voice as you blink again.

You are currently standing in front of the mirror while wearing a satin black sexy cocktail semi-gown. Your hair is falling freely, and the cloth is fitted in a sexy way. From behind you stands a sexy monster. He's wearing a formal tuxedo and black coat with his blonde hair slicked back neatly, making him look like a dangerous gentleman. He's wearing a black gloves and his eyes are calm and dangerous as well.

There's only one word to describe Manjiro. He's toxic, dangerous, manipulative, possessive, sexy, hot, delicious, astonishing, lovely, handsome, wondrous, mouth-watering, magnificent, and finger-licking good.

His hands slowly trace the side of your waist making you freeze in his warm grasp. His touches are gentle yet it's enough to make you feel hot and frozen. His presence behind you is enough to make your heart malfunction.

"You'll need that later." He whispered as you gulped because even his voice is sexy and calculating.

Your knees are slowly getting weaker and there are enormous urges inside you that make you just want to immediately kneel in front of him.