SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LVIII

YEAR 2008

"I'll make you feel good. In this present or in the future, I'll make you feel damn good. Now, behave, (Y/N)."

Your back is pressed at the wall as Manjiro starts leaning closer to slowly kiss your neck again. His hot breath against your skin makes you tingle while he licks, sucks, and bite that portion of skin seductively, aiming to leave his own mark on you.

"M-Manjiro..."

He pressed his body against you, and you moaned unknowingly as his hands grabbed your covered breast. Your mouth parted and he used that opportunity to let your neck go and crash his lips against yours. You taste him and you feel your knees weakening with what he's doing to you.

He grabs a fist of your hair and angled your head to kiss you deeper. Mikey's kissing you roughly and deeply that you feel your lips getting swollen already. Your chest is arching up and down when Mikey pulls back for the both of you to have some oxygen.

He stares into your eyes, enough to make you immobilize with his deep icy gaze, "On your knees. Now."

What?

Without you noticing since you're too captivated with his stares, you kneel in front of him. Manjiro looks down on you with a small smirk on his lips as he unzips his pants, revealing his huge dorayaki— well, his huge D.

"Pump it before licking it well, (Y/N). Be my good girl." He whispered in his deep voice as his eyes never left you. You gulp in return as you shakily hold his thing down there. Damn, who taught Mikey to be this dominant?

"Like t-this?" You asked shakily as you slowly moved your hands against his shaft, pumping it slowly to make it even harder. Yes, you have your memory of fucking with him for the future, but those are just memories. You are doing the actual thing with the current Manjiro right now with your current body, so it's making you so nervous.

Why is his thing so big and so hard? Will it hurt if you were to put it inside your mouth? You don't want to hurt him at all so you are praying (while kneeling, of course) to not hurt him.

You blink innocently when he holds your hair on his fist and makes your head closer to the tip of his shaft. Your heart is beating fast as you slowly put his shaft inside your mouth, doing your best to not scrape your teeth. You hear Mikey let out a small exhale as he controls your head to thrust inside your mouth. Your jaw is aching because he's big, and your hands are continuously pumping the body of his D.

"Hmmm, good girl. You like my cock being inside your mouth like that, don't you? Open your throat up, I'm going to get deeper." He started calmly as his fist got tighter on your hair.

No joke, his voice sounds really sexy saying those dirty talks. It's turning you on. He also tastes good but it's painful on your jaw. You close your eyes as you keep taking him inside your mouth, mumbling sequentially, "Hmmmph," when you feel like panting and choking.