SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter LIV

YEAR 2017

"She's my possession. It's my decision to either let her live or die completely."

I want to die.

What welcomes you is a well-ventilated room, warm and soft bed, and a body that wants to give up anytime soon. You can't fully open your eyes because you feel so weak. You don't know how long you've been unconscious but even right now, you feel an excruciating pain in your body.

You can also hear some devices beeping beside the bed. There's probably a device that monitors your heart beats and a dextrose.

Despite your close eyes, you know that you are wearing something like a hospital gown since your clothes right now feel comfortable. There are bandages around your body. Your cheeks and jaw are aching so bad. You feel sick and immobile. Still, you can't push away the thoughts in your mind before you fall unconscious.

Manjiro's been watching the whole time. He knows you're being beaten and tortured but he didn't even interfere until you're almost near to your death. He probably hates you so much now.

I deserve it.

You close your eyes and rest to regain your strength. When you feel better, you want to talk to Manjiro.

You feel your hands getting handcuffed above your head at the headboard of the bed and later on, a heavy thing crawls up on you. It is a person's weight. Your wrists are aching since it hasn't healed properly yet. You want to escape but you can't move.

Suddenly, you feel a lips brushing on the side of your neck and you moan in protest. The person at the top of you starts licking and sucking the skin on your neck violently. You don't want any of this at all right now. Your entire body hasn't healed yet and you don't know who's at the top of you.

"P-Please stop..." You whispered weakly and a small gasp escaped from your lips as you felt that person tore your clothes apart.

"You're mine." The man whispered and you recognized Manjiro's deep voice on it.

You love him so much and you are longing for him, but right now, you don't want to engage in any sexual acts with him. You clenched your fist as he began squeezing your breast forcefully, without showing any mercy. He starts squeezing it like he doesn't care whether you get hurt or not.

"Manjiro... stop...please." You pleaded but he didn't listen.

You moan in pain as you feel two of his fingers thrusting inside you without any care. It is thrusting forcefully and your tears fall down your cheeks. You love him but you want him to stop.