SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter X

Izana, Baji, and Shinichiro start fighting with others while you stay in your place, standing still while looking at Senju. She's not moving as well while looking at you.

"I know there is something that you want to tell me, Senju." You stated in a calm and deep voice while standing calmly.

A lot of people are trying to get near you but no one really succeeded. They either got knocked out because of your three comrades, or they either faint because of getting punched and kicked really hard.

Senju's serious gaze didn't leave you, "I am fascinated by you." She answers in honesty, "I'm always trying to follow your steps. I'm a fan of yours."

You stayed calm, "I'm glad to hear that."

"I also want to be better than you," She stated dangerously, "I want you to fight me seriously."

"Will you be satisfied if you were to defeat me?" You asked in a gentle but dominating manner.

"Of course."

A small smile crept on your lips behind the mask as you sigh, "Do your best, then."

Senju throws a rapid attack towards your direction but you dodge it easily. You are calmly dodging her attacks without switching into an offense. She kicks your face but you block her with your kick as well. You will admit, she's really fast and keen. Her attacks are no jokes as well as full of strength.

You can sense the burning passion inside her screaming to defeat you. Her eyes are cold but you can see through it. You know all of her attacks by just her movements because you often see it in some books and you are doing it in your training.

Still, you don't know what will happen to you. You can't see your future at all. You can see what will happen to everyone around you except your own. That's why, you like doing what you need to do.

"Aren't you going to take me seriously?" Anger is visible in her voice as she punches you, in which you block immediately. You didn't throw any punches or kicks in her direction, "Do what you must."

A strong uppercut from you reaches her as it throws her away in a really hard and harsh way. You don't like punching girls, but she wants it that way.

Senju spits blood as she glares at you. You feel a strong presence behind you as Leon smashes a hook targeting your temporal lobe you immediately dodge it and kick his jaw hard, making him fall on the ground.

Senju starts attacking you again and Leon is doing the same thing. You manage to block and attack both of them simultaneously. You dodge, punch, kick, and block. You can sense that Senju is trying to reach for your mask to take it off but you are also keen to not let her do it.

Baji is enjoying himself while punching whoever is in front of him. Izana is doing the same thing, and Shinichiro is fighting as well though not as good as the former two. Shinichiro faces a man wearing a Brahman uniform. It is a blonde man and judging from his face, that man was being punched really hard by some random guys. Shinichiro knows exactly who is standing in front of him. It is the man who wants to protect Mikey too.