SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XLIV

YEAR 2017

"Good. Because I want to take you now, right here. 500 feet above the ground, I want to hear you moaning my name, sweetheart."

Your heart is beating fast. He has the controller for this ferris wheel and he has all the right to just let it stay like this. His hands travel erotically from your waist towards your breast, cupping it covered part and squeezing it gently with his strong hands. You whimper, almost inaudible, as you close your eyes. Manjiro pulls your shirt higher until your bra is exposed. You are still wearing your leather jacket but your shirt is up.

Manjiro leaned closer and licked your nipples while still squeezing your breast. You moaned as his grip on the side of your waist tightened dangerously and sexily. Your hands ran across his hair as you leaned back when he sucked your nipples hard— so hard that it almost made you scream.

"M-Manjiro..." You whispered, panting as you felt your nipples all swollen and sensitive. He leaves marks just around the bud and your body is in extreme heat while he kisses you both in a dangerous and sexy manner.

"You like getting licked like this, don't you?" You whimper and bite your lower lip. His hot breath touches your bare skin. You are still sitting on his lap and you are breathing hard.

"I'm the only one who is allowed to lick you like this..." He whispered and licked the tip of your nipple in a circular manner, "...and suck you like this." He then put it again inside his mouth and sucked it sexily, making the sensitive part even more swollen.

Tears are building in your eyes— it is tears from the pleasure he is bringing you. You feel your body really vulnerable at the top of him and every veins inside you is in extreme heat that no one can truly quench, no one except for Manjiro.

You leaned towards him and kissed his lips again. You return the favor by letting your hand travel from his covered chest lower to his abdomen. You insert your hand inside his shirt as you feel his firm and hot abs on your palms. You gulp and lean closer to his ears to whisper something.

"I...I'm thirsty." You whisper in a panting manner and it makes him look at you in a sexy way with both suspicion and curiosity, "I... I want some milk."

He stared into your eyes, and the side of his lips turned upwards in a small smirk.

"Milk?" His tone is teasing and playfully dangerous, it is like he's making you say the exact word yourself. He knows it, and he understands what you are thinking.

You took a deep breath and just answered, "Hmmm yeah," as you slowly kneel down in front of him.

You are kneeling between his legs while he is looking down at you with a sharp and seductive gaze. It is deep and fascinating. He looks hot with his calm and dangerous aura, it never fails to make your heartbeat inside your chest wildly.

"You naughty woman," He whispered in his deep voice, "Go on. Drink until it intoxicates you."