SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter IX

2 YEARS LATER [BONTEN ARC]

(From this chapter, the events of this book will be different from the anime/manga. It will have its own flow of events. I will used Bonten as Mikey's current gang in this story instead of Kantou Manji and Leepon Fang instead of Rokuhara Tandai. Things will also be different from how the manga is going so I hope that'll be fine with you guys. Thank you.)

You are sitting at the dinner table with Shinichiro, Baji, Izana and Emma. All the five of you represent White Phoenix. You face all of them and swallow your food before saying something important.

"I know all of you know what will happen next, everyone. From now on, we will be a part of this battle. It's been two years, and within that span of time, we are able to take a grasp within every gang here in Japan. The thing is, we are always behind the shadows. Hiro-san, Baji-kun, Izana-kun, and Emma-chan, because of your help we are able to get this far."

"Why do you sound like you are bidding your farewell, (Y/N)? You are also a great part of our success." Izana stated as he took a bite from his steak, "After all, you save us."

You give Izana a smile as you look down and show them an envelope with a blood seal, "This white envelope here is an invitation from Brahman. We've been ignoring their pleas to meet us for years but tomorrow, we'll grant their request. But a lot of things will happen tomorrow as well," You give them a smile, "We will get ambushed by the Leepon Fang Gang and Brahman. They are aware of our existence and they will start making their move to bring us down." You stated calmly, unbothered by the thought of getting ambushed.

Baji chuckled, "The other gangs within Tokyo thought that Brahman handles everything behind the shadows. Won't we give them a nice beating?"

"We are a myth that only appears in darkness, that's how they see the White Phoenix. We'll settle it tomorrow, then." Hiro stated, "Won't you give us any details about the fight tomorrow, (Y/N)?"

You smiled, "I promise, without a doubt, you'll enjoy the excitement of events if you don't know what will happen in advance." You stopped, "At the end of our battle with those two groups, he will appear and show his presence to us."

"The four of you will go on the underground alone and you will face hundreds of enemies? Will you be alright, (Y/N)? How can I help you?" Emma asked in concern.

"We have each other, Emma-chan, we'll be fine. We are not alone. Despite the fact that White Phoenix gang only consists of five members, we are handling a lot of gangs all over the country. They are the Black Crows, all of them from different places are under the White Phoenix's power. They are also great men. You don't have to worry about us, Emma-chan. You know we will appreciate it more if you're safe as well. We are entrusting you with our organization's assets."

Emma nodded and smiled.

"Mikey will be there too, huh." Izana's eyes look sad for a moment, "I did unforgivable things to him."