SANO MANJIRO X READER

Chapter XXXVII

[Please play this song while reading this chapter.]

"You can fuck him and I don't care. You can fuck men and I don't give a shit about it."

"I lied." He whispered as his lips brushed towards yours. You know at this very moment, he can hear your heartbeats that are beating for him.

"W-what do you mean?"

He grasped the back of your hair sexily as he angled your lips closer to him, making you feel your knees weakened. His hot and sexy breath brushed through the skin near your ear and your body tingled.

"I do care when you are with someone else, and I goddamn hate it. You are only allowed to kiss a man if that man is me. I told you to get out because I'm trying to save you from myself, but you're damn stubborn, (Y/N). Now, what I wanted was for you to be a good girl tonight, do you understand?"

Before you can reply, Manjiro grabs your arms tightly but not in a painful way as he pulls you and pushes you down his bed, making you stay still on your back and nervous as hell.

Ayo, what the fuck is happening? No... don't tell he's going to—

He gets something inside his bedside drawer and when you hear its clings, you know exactly what it was. Your mouth parted when you saw Manjiro holding handcuffs, and you know your wrists are in danger again.

"Wait—"

He pulled both of your wrists above your head and since you're too preoccupied with how sexy he looks while staring at you, you totally forgot about the handcuffs for a second. And when you're about to escape, you hear a locking sound from the metals. Ah, shit.

Your wrists are now being handcuffed on the bed's headboard and you feel exposed underneath him again. You are unable to move or resist further because you're being handcuffed. Manjiro stares at you for a moment and you know, your entire body slowly turns in heat with just his gaze.

The power of Sano Manjiro.

"Hey, are you going to drugged and handcuffed me again as your punishment?" You asked, trying to calm yourself as you stare back into his eyes.

"No." Manjiro's voice is deep and fascinating, it's enough to make you weak.

"The why am I being—"

He suddenly leaned down and crashed his lips into yours, making your eyes widened slightly again. Your mouth parted, and he used that opportunity to use his tongue to ask for an entrance. You willingly give in to him, closing your eyes, as the kiss deepened. You can feel Manjiro angling his head to deepen the kiss even more, and you stilled when you feel his hands slowly traveling on your shoulders.